Part twelve final part- There's that smile

You didn't bother to turn around, you didn't want to see his face. Dabi sat behind you and tried to look at the burn mark on your arm. You pulled your arm away and covered it up with your sleeve. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that, please forgive me y/n" Dabi said quietly. You tried to hide a tear that was coming down your face, but Dabi saw it and wiped it away. You smacked his hand away, and turned away from him. "Talk to me little mouse, please forgive me." Dabi said turning the way you were. You scooted far away from him and curled up in a ball. Dabi stood up and walked over to you. He stood over you, "giving me the silent treatment eh, I deserve that." He said still standing. You rolled your eyes and sighed." "C'mon little mouse you don't look good with that angry expression on your face, forgive me or ill make you." He said smiling. You turned your head to the side and ignored him. "Well then I guess we're doin this the hard way c'mere doll face." Dabi said grabbing you in his arms and tickling you. You laughed and tried to push him away from you. "There's that smile." He said grinning. He stopped and asked you. "Now do you forgive me?" You smiled and replied "no". "Well then I guess it's more tickles for you then." He said rubbing his face in the side of you're neck. You giggle and yell "ok, ok I forgive you." Dabi looked at you in your eyes, "I'm sorry little mouse." He said. You smile and say. "I forgive you, but promise me that we won't get into a fight like this again, and that we won't leave each other." You said. Dabi blushed and said. "Well I don't think that will be a problem little mouse." Dabi bent down on his knee and pulled out a box opened with a ring. You felt your heart stop. "Little mou- oh I mean y/n you are the only person that was ever there for me and that ever told me that I wasn't a monster, I don't know what the future holds, but I know that I want you to be there with me, I love you." He said looking up at you. You don't hold back your tears and jump into his arms. "Yes" you say hugging him tight. Dabi put the ring on your finger it was a beautiful, black and blue color with a hint of purple. Dabi kissed you ever so gently feeling the evening breeze sweep through your hair. Your heart was beating fast and you knew at that moment you never wanted to lose Dabi again.

The end 🖤