Part seven- our disguises may have worked too well.

You opened your eyes. The blankets were hanging off the bed and you found yourself laying on Dabi's stomach. You looked at him he was still asleep. You tried not to move so you didn't wake him up. You stared at ceiling, then looked at the scars his stomach. They almost didn't look real, you were curious so you reached out your arm and touched his scars with your finger lightly. Dabi woke up and chuckled quietly. "Stop my scars are sensitive." He said looking at you. "Sorry." You say pulling your hand away. "Do they hurt?" You ask, "not anymore they used to hurt a lot but the pain slowly went away, you must hate em huh little mouse I'm a monster." He said quietly. You look him straight in the eyes and crawl on top of him, you hugged him tightly and whispered "I love you're scars Dabi they are beautiful and what makes you , you, hm so cool." You tell him kissing the scars on his cheek. You suddenly realized what you were doing and pulled away from him quickly. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." You say. Dabi pulls you back, and into a deep hug. "Do you mean that little mouse?" He asked. "Uh yes you are not a monster and I think you are absolutely perfect the way you are." You say. Dabi hugs you even tighter "thanks doll face." He said. "You're welcome, but Dabi you're crushing me." You said struggling to breathe. "Oh sorry." Dabi says letting go and looking you up and down. Dabi stops and looks at the shirt you were wearing. "Hey is that mine?" Dabi asked, poking your stomach. "Maybe." You replied. "Then you can keep it." Dabi says walking out of the bedroom and into the bathroom to take a shower. You walk into the living room and turn the TV on. It immediately went to the news channel. The news reporter started talking. "Yes and tonight we will have the fourth annual G.H.B. Or in other words the grand hero ball. Tonight at eight pm held for all the greatest heroes congratulating them for all their hard work." Dabi was finished with his shower and saw what you were watching. "We're going to that tonight." He said. "The G.H.B. Why, I mean it looks fun but we're not exactly heroes, we'll never get in especially you." You tell him. "That's why were sneaking in smart ass ." He says to you. "Well how are we gonna sneak in?" You ask. Dabi tells you to follow him. He leads you out of his room and down somewhere in the underground it looked like a basement. "What are we doing here?" You say watching Dabi switch on a light. "We need some disguises to wear to this ball tonight, but we can't go in there looking like burglars from the bank." Your eyes followed Dabi walking over to a box and him setting it down in front of you. "Go crazy." He said. You looked inside the box and saw dresses, shoes, and jewelry. Dabi walked off to go find his "disguise". "Woah" you whispered looking through the box. You found a black silky dress that cut down the sides, you also found a pair of black glittery shoes to match. You looked through the box some more and found a choker, with some fingerless gloves. You even found an old school curling iron. Dabi came back and tried a mask on you, the ones that people would wear to masquerade parties. "Yeah that would do ." He said talking it off you. "Where did all this stuff come from?" You asked him. He replied "well before this place was crawling with villains it was an old performance hall, later it shut down and they just left all this stuff here." He replied. "Did you find a "disguise" ? You asked him. "Yeah but you'll see what it looks like later." He says winking. The both of you walk out of the basement and back to Dabi's room. You hurry and set out all the stuff you found on the bathroom counter. You decided it would be best to take a shower. Time was ticking for you so you got ready. You put on the dress, it was a perfect fit along with the jewelry. You tried to do something with you're hair and it turned out looking pretty good. You put your shoes on and were ready. You checked the time, seven forty pm. You yelled for Dabi telling him you were going to be late. You walked out of the bathroom and saw Dabi leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his mouth. He looked you up and down slowly. "Our disguises may have worked too well." He said blushing. Dabi had a black suit on with a blue tie matching his eyes. Dabi came up behind you putting the mask on your face and tied it for you, you could feel his hot breath on the back of your neck. "There" he said as he finished tying it up and slowly ran the back of his fingers down your neck and down your spine. You shivered and looked at Dabi. "C'mon little mouse we don't wanna be late." He said sticking his arm out for you to grab. You took his arm and started to walk to the G.H.B. "Dabi why are we going to the G.H.B. tonight?" You asked. "Because that's were the real villains are going to attack, don't you remember what I had to do to that research building, ad besides I really want to kick Zyrian's ass. "Who is Zyrian is he a villain? You asked. 'I'm surprised you don't know who he is, he almost killed me, and the whole villain libation army, that's why we had to go underground, but tonight you and I are going to beat his ass." "What's his quirk?" "His quirk is mutant he can basically turn anyone he wants into anything he wants, he experiments on people and is going to that hero ball to try and get some of the strongest hero's and use them as his lab rats and trust me their no match for him." You look at the ground feeling a bit nervous. Dabi looks at you and grabs your hand. "Just stick by me and you'll be fine ." He said reassuring you. "And by the way little mouse, you look beautiful tonight."