Part six- Let me guess doll face you're scared

You and Dabi laid down just looking up at the stars. "That was amazing." You said. "What was?" Dabi asked. You sit up and hold Dabi's hand "giving Byoki and Kireina those supplies that was like a true hero." You say squeezing his hand. Dabi looks in your eyes. "Don't call me that." "Call you what?" "A hero I'm not that type of person and you know it." "That's why I said a true hero I didn't mean some guy in a cape I'm talking about the person who is willing tho risk stealing and running for their life, because they too have a beaten up life." You said. Dabi smiled at you. " well I'm no hero little mouse that's for sure." He said squeezing your hand back. You blush, and Dabi sees it, the pastel pink showing up on your face. "Damn" Dabi muttered under his breath. "What's wrong?" You ask him. "Heh oh nothin little mouse it's just all I did was squeeze your hand a little and you blushed, am I really that good looking or are you just that easy to fluster?" He asks. Your blinker quirk activates and you stumbled over your words, "w what you I stop it!" You yell between dings. Dabi laughed, "Oh c'mon little mouse I was only teasing you a little." Your heartbeat sped up and you stand up saying you were ready to go back to the underground. So you and Dabi go back up to his place. Once you were back you tried looking for some clean p.j's in your backpack, but you didn't have any more clean. You looked in one of Dabi's drawers and found a T-shirt. Just a plain black one with a rose on it. You put it on with some pants and walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen. You pulled out your phone and started to text your parents telling them you were ok. And even though you didn't need them anymore you still wanted to check up on them. You talked to your parents for a bit and told them all the recent events. Your mom texted you telling you she was sorry about your horrible break up. You told her that it was ok and that you may be seeing someone else. You had to lie to them about where you were living as you didn't want them to find out about the underground. Your mom told you she couldn't wait to see who you had in mind for your next significant other. And you put your phone away. You didn't see Dabi and wandered into the living room. You looked through a cabinet and saw it was filled with movies. You picked a random horror film and put it in the DVD player. You turned off all the lights and got comfy. You were about twenty minutes in until you heard someone whisper "whatcha watching?" You jumped and saw Dabi with wet hair, you guessed that he had just gotten out of the shower. "A scary movie" you replied. Dabi joined you and sat beside you quietly. A really scary jump-scare made your blinker quirk activate and without thinking you dived into Dabi's side hugging his waist tight. Dabi didn't touch you at first but then he stroked your hair and told you it was just a movie. You sat up quickly and the both of you finished the movie. It was much scarier than you thought it would be. Dabi got up from the couch saying he was going to get water from the kitchen. You stayed on the couch shaking. "There's no way in hell I'm ever watching that movie again." You though to yourself. Dabi quietly came up behind you on the couch, grabbed your shoulders and shouted "Hey little mouse!" You screamed and threw a pillow at him as a reflex. Dabi laughed holding his sides. "It's not funny." You yell. Dabi wipes a tear from his eye. " oh that was golden little mouse." He said. "You're so stupid , I'm going to bed." You yell slamming the bedroom door you slept in the night before shut. "That fried idiot can sleep on the couch again." You thought to yourself. You laid there for about twelve seconds remembering that scary movie, and it looked like the bedrooms walls were closing in on you. You got up and peeked your head around the corner trying to see if Dabi was still awake on the couch. To your luck he was flicking a lighter on and off. He saw you in the corner of his eye peeking at him. "Let me guess doll face you're scared." He said flicking the lighter off and closing his eyes. You slowly walk up to him grab one of his hands and lead him into the bedroom. Dabi watched you crawl onto the bed. He raised an eyebrow at you, you patted the other side of the bed wanting him to lay with you. He sighed "fine but that's my side of the bed." Dabi picked you up bridal style and sat you on the other side of the bed. You watched Dabi take off his shirt and lay next to you. You felt your face heat up and turned to face him. He has his back to you, you still felt afraid of the stupid movie and slowly rested your hand in his side. He flinched at your touch. You quickly pulled your hand away and apologized. Dabi turned to face you he pulled your hands to his neck, and let out a sigh of relief. You wrinkled your eyebrows, his skin was so warm. "What the hell are you doing?" You ask. Dabi closes his eyes, "your hands are so cold it feels good on my skin it's always burning hot." He opening one eye and smiling at you. Dabi pulls you very close to him, your head right in his chest and his chin resting above your head. He wrapped his arms tightly around you and fell asleep. You on the other hand we're wide awake, your heart beating faster, "am I in love with Dabi?" You ask yourself. You listened to his heart beat, it was beating fast. "Is he in love with me?" You silence your thoughts and just listen to his heart beating in his chest. "His skin is so warm" you snuggled your cheek in his chest and fell asleep.