The Serpents Pass Part 2

Hours later, at sunset, the travelers set up their camp. and Sokka approaches Suki.

Sokka: Suki, you shouldn't sleep there. Who knows how stable this ledge is, it could give away at any moment!

Then he moves her sleeping bag.

Suki: Sokka, I'm fine, stop worrying!

Sokka: You're right, you're right, you're perfectly capable of taking care of yourself! Wait! Oh, never mind, I thought I saw a spider, but, you're fine.

Hope i don't get a distraction like Suki in my life.

3rd person point of view:

Back on the ferry, Zuko, Jet, and Smellerbee sneak up into the captain's private food storeroom and, in Jet's words, liberate some food. Longshot shoots up a line for them to escape, which is subsequently pulled out once the group is back on the lower deck, disguising the escape route.

Aang's point of view:

I was standing at the edge of the rock, looking out at the ocean until Katara approached me.

Katara: You know, it's okay to miss Appa. What's going on with you? In the desert, all you cared about was finding Appa and now it's like you don't care about him at all.

Aang: You saw what I did out there. I was so angry about losing Appa that I couldn't control myself. I hated feeling like that.

Katara: But now you're not letting yourself feel anything. I know sometimes it hurts more to hope and it hurts more to care. But you have to promise me that you won't stop caring.

Then she hold out her arms.

Katara: Come on, you need a hug.

Then i bow to her and say.

Aang: Thank you for your concern, Katara.

Then i leave.

Sokka's point of view:

I was standing by myself, until Suki approaches.

Suki: It's a beautiful moon.

Sokka: Yeah, it really is.

Suki: Look, I know you're just trying to help, but I can take care of myself.

Sokka: I know you can.

Suki: Then why are you acting so overprotective?

Sokka: It's so hard to lose someone you care about. Something happened at the North Pole and I couldn't protect someone. I don't want anything like that to ever happen again.

Suki: I lost someone I care about. He didn't die, he just went away. I only had a few days to get to know him, but he was smart and brave and funny ...

Sokka: Who is this guy? Is he taller than me? Did Y/N go to Kyoshi Island.

Suki: No, he's about your height.

Sokka: Is he better-looking?

Suki: It is you, stupid!

Sokka: Oh!

Then we prepare to kiss, but i pull back at the last moment.

Sokka: I can't.

Suki: I'm sorry.

Sokka: No, you shouldn't be.

Then i leave her.

Y/N's point of view:

I was sitting down looking at the stars with my mask off and hood removed thinking of my life after the war until SHE showed up and sat next to me