The Drill

3rd person point of view:

Several Fire Nation tundra tanks rumble across the rugged terrain toward the Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se, the enormous Fire nation drill following close behind. Several segments of the drill extend forward, elongating the machine. Steam is released from its pipes and metal spikes lodge into the surrounding land. The command module for the drill ascends from the top, where congregated inside are Mai, Ty Lee, Azula, War Minister Qin, and several Fire Nation soldiers operating the machine. War Minister Qin boasts about the drill's magnificent ingenuity and its capability of breaching the walls of Ba Sing Se. Ty Lee questions whether the earthbenders guarding the Outer Wall are capable of halting it, to which Qin objects by stating the drill's metal shell is impervious to any earth bending attack, emphasizing his point by striking the periscope Ty Lee was looking through. Azula concurs with Qin's claims, but orders Mai, who is sullenly twirling a dagger out of boredom, and Ty Lee to take the earthbenders out just to be safe. Mai immediately sheaths her dagger and moves to execute Azula's order, musing that she finally has something to do.

Y/N's point of view:

Right now Katara, Sokka, Toph and i are escorting Than and his family to the city until the Avatar appears, flying in on his glider with Momo behind him. He lands while Momo perched on his shoulder.

Katara: Aang, what are you doing here? I thought you were looking for Appa.

Aang: I was, but something stopped me. Something big.

Then moments later we where in the base of the Outer Wall where Aang and Toph use earth bending to transport everyone up the wall.

Sokka: Now what's so big that Appa has to wait?

Aang: That.

Then we turn to see a gigantic drill and now we made it to the to of the Outer Wall.

Ying: We made it to Ba Sing Se and we're still not safe. No one is!

Then she embraced her family members.

Y/N: Hey, hey, hey, it's gonna be fine ok, you will be safe in Ba Sing Se.

Probably.

Earthbender guard: What are you people doing here? Civilians aren't allowed on the wall!

Aang: I'm the Avatar. Take me to whoever is in charge.

That is really getting old.

Then we went to the Earth Kingdom general who was sitting behind a desk.

The general: It is an honor to welcome you to the Outer Wall, young Avatar, but your help is not needed.

Aang: Not needed?

The General: Not needed. I have the situation under control. I assure you the Fire Nation cannot penetrate this wall. Many have tried to break through it, but none have succeeded.

Toph: What about the Dragon of the West? He got in.

Good point.

The General: Well ... uh, technically yes, but he was quickly expunged. Nevertheless, that is why the city is named Ba Sing Se. It's the impenetrable city. They don't call it Na Sing Se.

Then he laughs, but subsequently turns serious.

The General: That means penetrable city.

Toph: Yeah, thanks for the tour, but we still got the drill problem.

The General: Not for long. To stop it, I've sent an elite platoon of earthbenders called the Terra Team.

Sokka: That's a good group name. Very catchy.