**𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘**

○•●°●•○•●°●•○

I would really like to hold your attention for a few minutes. The book which will get started after this IMPORTANT NOTICE, is totally MY idea. If anything matches with any other book, you guys have read so far, then it would be a pure COINCIDENCE.

This would be really inappropriate if anyone tries to copy my book and post it in some other website, which won't be taken lightly and would be considered as illegal.

Please do respect my book and don't do anything related to any illegal activities.

This will be my officially declared first book by me on wattpad so please do avoid any type of grammatical errors or any spelling mistake or you can instead let me know about it in the comment section, so that I can improvise in it.

And more IMPORTANTLY, I have wrote this book at the very starting of the year 2021 and after completing the half of this book, I decided to publish chapters till it ends. So, before you guys come to any negative or IRRATIONAL conclusion, let me know in the comments and I will try to clear it.

The only thing, I am asking you to do is, COMMUNICATE. After all I believe, communication is the KEY to clear all the misunderstandings undoubtedly.

I have been thinking about completing this book since maybe 2020 but I was already working on some other books which I have kept them on hold, since I decided to complete this book first as it was the first ever idea on my mind.

I wanted this book to be perfect as I have tried to give words to my imagination and this took time for me to publish each and every single chapter of this book.

I will appreciate all the positive and negative comments which will help me to improve better. Let me know if you people LIKED this book, the characters, etc, or not. Also do try to comment and maybe try to give as much as likes which will mean a lot to me.

If anything important comes to my mind then I would maybe update this **IMPORTANT NOTICE** again or maybe upload an other note for you all people to read and get informed regarding it.

And now, you can move on and continue reading this book! And THANKYOU for reading this NOTICE and giving a few minutes to it!

HAPPY READING<3

~•~•~•~•~•*•~•~•~•~•~