𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇

Which 'happiest year' did you ever experience in your life?

Anyways, I really hope the 'sub heading' goes well with this chapter. It was so difficult for me to decide the heading regarding this chapter. Pfffttt!

°•~●~•°

"It's hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again."

~Eric Kripke

°•~●~•°•~●~•°*°•~●~•°•~●~•°

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

Skylar's P.O.V

"Mommy!" A small adorable bear like shape ran towards me and hugged my legs, while laughing all along. I couldn't help but smile with pure adoration rising within me.

"My baby!" I exhilarated and laughed when he frowned and gave me a small pout. Along with my little baby, came Gabe with a welcoming smile on his face.

I bent down to his height and pecked my baby's nose and forehead making him kiss my right cheek in return. "I missed my baby so much." I said with a sad face.

"I missed you too mommy." He said, while his voice quivered a little making me emotional. Wherein he just stayed at Gabe's place just for the friday night as I was super late from my office and didn't want the nanny to stay over, after 1 in the morning.

Nick had the same dark blue color orbs but had my color of hair, which is soft black. The same features, the same personality, in short each and every ounce of Nick reminds me of him.

Sometimes, I am forced to think about Nick breaking hearts, when he grows up, which makes me more worried than ever in my life. No one can say whether he is four years old through his personality.

I wish he had my personality so that my work would have been much more easier. Nick hugged me, making me come out of my thoughts and I lifted him up in my arms while he rested his head on my left shoulder.

"Did he trouble you Gabe?" I asked with mischief evident all over my voice, which made Nicholas snap his head towards us with his eyes widened, making me and Gabriel stifle our laughter.

"I didn't trouble you uncle Gabriel. Did I?" Nick asked with wariness on his face. He knows if he disrespects or misbehaves with anyone then he will have to face the consequences.

"Awh! No my little armor. You were so nice and well behaved." Gabriel laughed and welcomed us inside of his house.

After I got the important files today morning from my office, I directly came over Gabe's place to pick up Nicholas my one and only dearest child. Who is smarter compare to the other 4 years old children.