𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐘

One day everything will be fine and will start making sense. The unanswered questions will be answered automatically with the flow of time.

The only thing one requires is patience, and trust on the time.

°•~●~•°

"The funny thing about a broken heart is that it's not fatal."

~Tracy Winegar

°•~●~•°•~●~•°*°•~●~•°•~●~•°

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

Skylar's P.O.V

The Saturday rolled by within the blink of an eye and soon arrived the sunday evening, making me check myself out in front of the mirror with a satisfied grin plastered on my face.

Tonight, a huge charity gala had been organized by the famous NGO's all over the world here in Paris. They invited all the giant business firms, the important employees linked to it, the CEO's, superstars, famous people, legendaries, etc, from all over the world.

And, I being the personal assistant of the Wilfred Enterprises and that too of Vincent's, didn't help a bit. I had to go anyhow with them. Gabriel also would have to be there, as he is a famous businessman with Mateo tagged along, as he is a famous lawyer.

It was already 5'o clock in the evening when I was still getting ready. I wore an ingenious and a classy black strapless gown which had a long slit till my left leg, upper thigh.

I styled my natural curly hairs into a french braided updo with some flicks out of it. I decorated the updo with one of my hair comb which had small white stones and rhinestones fixed on it.

I am not much of a makeup person so I chose to keep my face with some light makeup. I applied some brown smokey eyes eyeshadow with a winged eyeliner and a nude lipstick and with the bronzer to go with my whole complete look.

The ornaments were just my silver casual hoops on my ears and a small dark brown leather purse in my hands and at the last I chose my dual strap rose gold heels which finally completed my look. In short, my attire didn't seem too heavy or too sharp, but yet simple and elegant.

The gala was at 7:00 pm and it was already 6:00 pm. I took a one last look at the mirror and stepped out of my room, while closing back the door. When I went downstairs, Aileen, the nanny I appointed for Nicholas, was already their along with him, seated on the couch, while watching the T.V.