𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒

As much as I want to type down the lyrics of this song "Broken" by "Isak Danielson", I can't.

Cause the chapter would become too long and it would eventually make you skip some parts of it.

But, but, but, whoever hasn't heard this song, please listen to it. It has a beautiful melody and not all can relate themselves to the lyrics of this song:)

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"Pleasure of love lasts but, a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime."

~Bette Davis

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

Skylar's P.O.V

I drove back early to my house at 6:00 pm as, I will have to convince my little monster to come along with me to the dinner with Vincent and also to get us both ready for the casual occasion.

I pressed the door bell of my house after I reached and was totally unexpecting the person who had opened the door and was standing in front of me face to face. "What are you doing here? Where is Aileen?" I started questioning Christopher who had guts to stand in my house after what he did to me and my unborn son in the past.

"I gave a day off to Aileen so that I could spend a whole day with my son and welcome back sweetheart." He answered the latter question with a smile which I would have died for four years ago, and he also ignored the actual question as usual, which I had asked.

'Somethings and some people can never change.'

My sub-conscious mind huffed in sarcasm, which I ofcourse ignored, not bothering to pay attention.

He still carries the dominating aura with him. He still maintains a muscular body and is handsome like no one else. And, I am infinite percent sure about that, none can replace him in my heart.

"Mommy!" Nick exclaimed and ran towards me happily and hugged my legs, while chuckling gleefully, after I walked inside of my house. "Mommy, how are you so early?" Nick asked with a smile, but his red cheeks were not ignorant, making me feel about how happy he had been since these few hours.

I had never seen Nick this much happy since the last four years until his dickhead father appeared into our lives. "Your uncle Vincent invited us to join him for the dinner tonight. Do you want to go baby?" I kneeled down to his height and asked him sweetly. "I would love to but, I have started loving to spend time with Christopher uncle as well." He said while giving me those puppy eyes.