𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 ''ԋιʂ'𝐬'' 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

Every other song hits differently, when you are really in the mood to even understand it!

No?

I really liked this song, "You were good to me" by "Jeremy Zucker and Chelsea Cutler", the first time I had heard it.
.
.
.
Do let me know about your views as well!

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"I've been heart-broken. I've broken hearts. That's part of life, and its part of figuring out who you are so you can find the right partner."

-Heidi Klum

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

Christopher's P.O.V

I regret everything, I have ever done in my life till now. Except, I don't regret marrying Skylar and also now that we own a handsome son who will soon look like me and will have my demeanor in the future, I am going to make most out of it and will make up for all the time, I wasn't their for both of them.

I still remember the day when I got so mesmerized and star-strucked by her beauty and personality that I didn't notice anyone else in front of me.

She didn't apply much makeup on her face and everything seemed to be natural. I know that I didn't treat her in the right way, even when it was my decision to marry her. I had approached Samantha the day after, I met Skylar's and Samantha's family.

I was not at all interested in marrying Samantha, but only Skylar.

I couldn't name that feeling love but, after we got married and with the time, it proved that I had fallen in love with her and their was no turning back. But, then came up my past in between of us. My past has been so fucked up that, I am scared Skylar would leave me and get afraid of coming mere closer to me.

But, I'll have to show my vulnerable side to her. I'll have to show her the darkest moment of my life. I know she still loves me and that's why she didn't get along with any other man. I have been heart broken and also I have broken hearts but, out of a broken heart-I had done something which is pathetic for someone like me to do, even in the dreams.

With not carrying a bit of shame within me, I texted Skylar last night about not to work for Vincent anymore and to come at my office directly for a serious conversation, after our downcast conversation that took place last night in her house. But, she had to be stubborn and had to go at Vincent's. I know that I have done worse and I deserve to be ignored by her.