𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Happy Reading!!

Happy Reading!!

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"Sadness flies away on the wings of time."

~Jean De La Fontaine

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

Skylar's P.O.V

After two years,

Every family has a story of their own to share, which passes into the children and grandchildren. As the story grows, some parts are bent, some are sharpened, some are viewed from the negative perspective, some being cycled and had history repeating itself again in the same manner and in the same style. Though, i don't want my story to happen again with some other girl, because I know what I had went through all along.

Even though, it was a happy ending, it did come with a lots of hussle and with a lots of chaos. Overall it was a difficult journey of both pain and love, anger and future and about what not. Everybody in my family has got different sides to tell, some lighter, some darker or maybe some even colder as well. Some hands hold the marks of our past and soon will tell the story to others, eventually. Life itself is a great journey with so many ups and downs. And, one must not give up on it.

How irony is it for me to talk about 'never giving up', where in reality I was on the verge of giving up on my life about six years back. It's funny and also embarrassing, both at the same time, from my perspective though. But, also I have started growing to love each and everyone of them more than, I ever could and how successful we all have become through out this journey.