𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

It's 2021 and many things has changed in everyone's life.

Raise your hand, if this song "Never grow up" by Taylor Swift, hits you in a different way!

°•~*~•°

"When your will power is gone, you are helpless."

~EL DEBARGE

°•~*~•°°•~*~•°°•~*~•°°•~*~•°

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

Skylar's P.O.V

"No, Sam. You just can't back off now. You are getting married to him." I said angrily but, also tears gathering up into the back of my eyes.

"I just can't marry him Sky. I just can't do it. I have got a boyfriend. My parents accepted the deal without my consent. The marriage is only for a business sake." Samantha said, now sobbing.

"Does your parents know about this?" I asked, heaving a deep sigh. Before, Samantha could speak anything a voice interrupted her. I and Sam turned around to find my and her parents.

"We know everything." Eva, Samantha's mother said.

"Mom, dad." I said, running to them. "Sky, we know everything." my mum said, holding one of my cheek.

"Sorry, darling. We accepted the marriage proposal without your consent. I thought that it will all be fine for you." Axel, Samantha's dad said, hugging her.

"It's okay, dad." Samantha wiped away her remaining tears.

"Now, what we will do?" my dad asked.

"I'll try talking to Mr.Wagner." Mr. Axel Maben said.

"No dad. You can't. Mr.Wagner even understood my problem. But, his son is an asshole. He wants to marry on the stated wedding date only because of his reputation he holds." Samantha ran a hand on her face with frustration.

"We should try finding a girl for him now." my mum mentioned.

"But, who is going to marry him? According to the Wagner family, Sam is getting married to him day after tomorrow. And, we don't have that enough time to search a girl for that asshole." I mumbled, while looking at everyone.

"We don't have any other choice left for us Sky. Do we? No. There is only one option left." My dad said, raising his voice.

"What option?" We all asked in unison. "We have to talk to him. And, that's the best idea. I, Axel and you. We three will go and have a talk with him." My dad said, looking at us. Mostly, at me. My dad gave me a glare which meant, I can not say 'no' to him.

"His mother really liked you Sky." Samantha smiled at me.

I didn't utter a word. Because I knew, even if I'll protest against me going with them to their house, my dad won't listen to me. Arguing right now felt useless, hence I decided to go to my room, when my dad announced the visiting time.

"We will be going this evening to them. At, around 5:00 pm." My dad sighed. I rolled my eyes and walked away to my room and didn't wait to hear anyhting unexpected again.

Even if he is a multi-billionaire, he is an asshole and a fuck boy. I have so much heard of him. He doesn't fucks the same girl and loves to play with the emotions of them. They are like toys to him.

I heaved a sigh and flopped down in my bed, wishing that nothing goes wrong.

'I wish everything goes well.'

And, like this I laid down and let the sleep consume me gradually.

Unaware of the fact that, my life will be changed within just few hours and nothing will remain the same anymore.

********************************

Thank you for reading<3

If you all like it then please give it a like and also do leave a comment.
That would mean a lot to me from the bottom of my heart!