𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄!

Finally, this book is completed. I'll be honest with you all, it became really boring after a point but, also I enjoyed writing it. And, to be honest, I am really happy that I have completed this book and will now start writing something new and I am damn sure, you guys would really like it!

Also, let me know if you want bonus chapters of this book. I would really love to write them.

Anyways,
The next book of mine is going to be damn sexy and it's going to ignite a lot of fire. Just be ready to read the next book.

**Wink**Wink**

"18+...."

***SYNOPSIS***

"Coming!" I shouted from my room and ran to open the door in my bath robe, even though I knew that 'whoever' was ringing the door bell continously, wouldn't be able to listen, but still shouted for that person to have mercy on my door bell.

The moment I opened the door, he grabbed me and kissed me possessively, while holding my hands behind my back. He kicked the door shut and untied my robe, making me bare from front and squeezed my left breast, while still kissing me furiously and earning a moan from me.

I wiggled in his hold to set free but his grip was monstrous, which will ofcourse leave bruises afterwards. I was trying so hard for him to let me go but it was all in vain. How he even dared to barge into my apartment and had the audacity to kiss me, however the way he wanted.

As much as, this all turns me on but also is wrong. I can't let him do that nor can I get involved into this. With all my might, I set my hands free and pushed him hard making him stumble at his place but that stunt of mine didn't leave much space in between us.

"What do you even think of yourself?!" I slapped him, not before fixing my robe together in front. "I won't let you marry anyone but me." He shouted, before I could do anyother thing, he grabbed my arms and slammed his lips on mine, again.

'Impossible of a man he is!' And, with that defeat, I kissed him back.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen when Nathaniel Hawthorne is back in Alexis Brooks's life to claim her back?

What will happen when he learns that she is been committed to someone else?

He is definitely not going to like it and with it comes a lot of chaos and excitement.

Well, Nathaniel is going to try everything in his will to claim Alexis back in his life. Even if it means to harm others or maybe harming himself in the process as well.

Be a part of their journey and get to know about the pleasure that they entails.

This sure is going to be a hell of a ride.