𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍

'You're not alone, you are alone
You're not alone, you are alone

Oh-oh, oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh

You're not alone, you are alone
You're not alone, you are alone'

These above lyrics of the song, "You are alone" by "The Flaming Lips", does suits this chapter:)
But also, Alone by Alan Walker speaks a thousand words.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"So here's the thing with broken hearts. No matter how you try, the pieces never fit the way they did before."

~Ariana Reines

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

Skylar's P.O.V

I was always in the denial mode on how I wasn't broken and could heal myself and also could come out of anything possible. Yesterday's conversations and scenarios shook me in every way possible. I got to see the vulnerability within me. I was broken and no one could change this actual fact.

Whomever I trusted, they all backstabbed me. I trusted Peter but, he cheated on me. I was in this created fuss just because of Samantha. I ofcourse forgave her but, it's just- the situation always reminds me of it. I love my bestfriend but, sometimes it gets hard for me to forget everything.

I trusted Christopher, infact fell in love with him and with his generosity. But, what I got in return was a slap of divorce papers on my face. Sometimes, I miss my mom and wonder how she would have been their on my side, no matter what.

Whomever I loved and gave them a place in my heart, they all got snatched away from me within the blink of an eye. It hurts. It really really hurts. I miss my mom. The funniest part of my miserable life is that, I never got to see my mom. She was snatched away from me, the moment we both walked down the footpath to cross the road that day.

I wonder if I look the same as a grown up as her. How I wished to die at my mom's place and not her instead. And since that day, everything felt chaos and nothing seemed to be better. I always had nightmares about that day, about that harsh accident. The story about that accident is for an other day to reveal, not now.