𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Their is always a big reason behind a cold person. It's just people never see the other side of it and soon they reaches the wrong conclusion:)

"Someone like you" by "Adele" says everything and I think their are many songs out there which describes our emotions and feelings, which no one can understand but only us:)

°•~●~•°

''Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs."

~Miss Piggy

°•~●~•°•~●~•°*°•~●~•°•~●~•°

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

Skylar's P.O.V

4 years later...

I woke up with a groan and a tiresome headache, which had been feeling like a clamp squeezing my skull since the last night.

Yesterday, I had to attend four 'on a row' meetings each of two hours, alongside with my boss Vincent Wilfred, urf the CEO of the multinational company, 'The Wilfreds'.

As it was the friday night, the business associates wanted to finish all the pending meetings and wanted to start fresh with no extra baggage of tension from the next monday. Which was a very tough job to handle but, gladly I survived.

The Wilfred family was exceedingly polite to me, when I came in Paris for the first time ever in my life. I knew no one here except for my other bestfriend Gabriel Glen.

Speaking about the 'other bestfriend', I'll have to call Samantha Maben, my bestfriend and also for whome my life isn't the same anymore.

To be honest, it wasn't even her fault. Someone had to go through the unforeseen situation which had been created four years back. The undetectable time and the circumstances chose me, which I had to accept anyhow.

I would accept the mere fact that, it was hard to survive both emotionally and physically at the scratch but, things change with the flow of time. I manifested which eventually made me move on from the memories and emotions attached to him.

Gabriel had a very good and a tender connection with the Wilfreds. And so, he introduced me to them. The meeting between me and the Wilfreds went like the fine wine, which resulted into me being the personal secretary of the CEO.