𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Their are some songs which never fails to make us love them more.

How many of you are the guitarists?

I know to play guitar and this was the first song that I played on my guitar.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly."

~F.Scott Fitzgerald

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

Skylar's P.O.V

"Darling, wake up! You have to get ready." Someone tried to wake me up from my precious beauty sleep. I opened my eyes but not fully. It was my mom who was waking me up for without any reason.

"What's wrong, mom?" I asked, with a bore tone. "Don't give me that tone now. Your dad has been asking me about you. Don't you remember that you have to go with them to the Wagner's house?" My mum said.

"Ohh, shit! I forgot. Give me just ten minutes and I'll be downstairs." Saying that, I ran to my bathroom and got ready in a pair of black jeans with a white simple crop top.

I didn't bother to comb my hair and just tied it in a messy bun, pulling some flicks out of my tied hair. I applied double coat of mascara and a dark maroon lip-gloss.

After, I was done, I went downstairs and was greeted by everyone. Sam had a worried expression. In fact everyone had that same expression.

'I hope everything goes well. I hope Christopher understands our situation.'

My sub-conscious mind tried to give me hopes of positivity, which wasn't working at all.

I smiled at everyone and we walked out of the house. After, thirty minutes or so, we reached at Wagner's place. My dad ringed the bell and we were welcomed by Mrs. Wagner.

She had a big welcoming genuine smile on her face. She gave me a welcoming hug. I, my dad and Samantha's dad, Axel walked inside. "Mrs. Wagner? Where is your husband and your son?" Axel asked. "I don't know about my son. But, my husband is in our room. Let me call him." Mrs. Wagner said.

We three of us sat on the couch. After a few minutes, Mr. and Mrs. Wagner came down while greeting us.

'Mr. Wagner really has got a nice personality. I wonder how Christopher got to be like an asshole.'