˜"*°• 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 •°*"˜

Do co-operate and share your thoughts with me. Don't hesitate to correct me with my grammatical errors, if any.

As this is my first ever book on wattpad and is totally my idea. If you come across any similar thing then, it would be a pure coincidence and nothing else.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not."

~Oscar Wilde

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

'Now, you may kiss the bride', said the priest.

I felt a light peck beside my lips, which was seen as a kiss to the people, who gave a big round of applause with all the smiles on there faces.

It might seem as a sanctioned beautiful wedding but, no one knew that we both were being tied to a torment of an 'Unforeseen Wedding'.

°•~*☆*~•°.°•~*☆*~•°.°•~*☆*~•°.°•°

The hell came rushing down on Skylar Genesis when everyone asked her to take place of her bestfriend Samantha Maben, in the wedding.

Skylar Genesis and Christopher Martin Wagner, the multi-billionaire all over the world gets tied up by there families into a futureless bond with no hopes of content but, just 'despair'.

When Skylar and Christopher will come in-person, the undetectable moment will tend everything to change and nothing will stay the same as before, they once called a 'life' to.

The dark sides will be revealed in a thunderous anxious way that no one ever expected it to be.

The least thing to be bothered about is 'love'. Which seems an impossible piece of work.
Or,
'The love' will blossom and will be cherished by them?

Join Skylar Genesis and Christopher Martin Wagner into the roller coaster of romance, betrayal, cruelness, rudeness, self-centred, selfishness and the most arrogant person, she has ever met in her life.

**READ THE BOOK, TO FIND THE STORY BEHIND THE CURTAIN**