𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂

Do recommend me songs. I would really like to upgrade my playlist and add up new songs to it;)

By the way, have you all heard this song "Broken" by Worren Webbe?

Let me know!

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself by putting it back together."

~Anonymous

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~*~~~

Skylar's P.O.V

"Not letting you go this time." The six words spilled from his mouth, which I wanted to hear four years back. But, now it feels nothing but numb with a blank mind.

Just as when I was thinking that he could never find me, he proved me wrong. And here, Christopher Martin Wagner was standing in front of me, face to face and that too holding onto me tight.

"I think you have misunderstood me with someone else, sir." I stated with irritation, while trying to free myself from his hold. He didn't say anything instead, chuckled humorously.

"I have nothing to do with a stranger." I mentioned further in my cold tone making him loosen his grip on me in shock with my sudden behaviour. Taking this as a chance, I freed myself and walked fast towards the main door and pressed the calling bell, hoping for Aileen to open up the door magically.

"Now that I have got you, I am not letting you go even in my dreams." Christopher griped my arms and made me turn around towards him, when he seethed those words. "I am never coming back to you. Not even in your dreams." I whispered angrily, while trying to atleast loosen up his hold on my arms.

Just when he was about to speak, the door opened and stood their our son Nicholas. Just when I was thinking my life couldn't get anymore worse, it intended to prove me wrong in every way possible, I had never dreamt of.

"Mommy." Nick yelped making Christopher leave my arms in utter shock. I was also shocked because I wasn't expecting Nicholas for staying up so late till now. "Why are you still awake baby?" I held Nick's hand and walked inside of my house.

"I was missing you mommy. I couldn't sleep without you." Nick's voice quivered, while he held his hands up towards me, indicating me to lift him up into my arms. I lifted him up into my arms, while Aileen came from Nick's room.