17 You are the half that makes me whole

Yibo couldn't believe his eyes that he was, for real, at the hospital's registration. Finally!
He was dead tired after keep thinking during the whole journey, at what his brother in law had told him.
Practically, Zhan's sick mother could be his own natural mother, too. And now she could die, before meeting her even once. It would make sense why Yibo had always aspired to become a singer...same as his mother who is a famous and talented singer!
He loves and cherishes Wang Min who will be forever his mother, the mother who raised him, but he would want to meet the mother who gave him birth, too.

"God, please don't let her die, especially for the sake of Zhan Zhan, but for allowing me to meet her alive, too, please God!", Yibo cried out, letting the tears flow.

It was an entire saga to get a plane ticket, without a beforehand booking. He was forced to change a few planes to finally land at the Frankfurt airport.
At least the money was no problem, as his former brother-in-law had offered himself to help him with that. He even gave him a drive to the airport. Also it was very helpful that the lady from the ticketing section of the airport was one of his dental cabinet's patients , so she helped Yibo with the itinerary planning of his flights, to reach Frankfurt as soon as possible.

"Just wait here, Mister Xiao is on his way to come for take you on his own passing card.", the young receptionist nurse struggled to explain to the young Chinese man in broken Chinese, happy probably for the chance to exercise the freshly learned language.

"Thank you, miss. I can speak English, if it makes easier for you.", Yibo replied to her in correct English.

"That's good to know.
Mister Wang Yibo I suppose?
Thank you miss, I will take him from here.
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Xiao Wei, Zhan's father as you might have figured out.", a man spoke in English, overly surprising Yibo. He was expecting for the one Mister Xiao on his way to pick him up, to be Zhan Zhan, not his father.

"Hello, Mister Xiao, nice to meet you, and thank you for taking me on your passing card.
How is Zhan Zhan's mother? I mean, Mister Xiao Zhan's mother?
But, where is he, didn't he arrive yet?", Yibo shook the man's stretched out hand.
The man who seems to be the man that his own father had cheated on with his wife.

"My son arrived, yes, but he is busy at this very moment. The doctor had something to tell him or show him, privately he said. That's why he asked me to take care of you, in case you would be here meanwhile.
About Zhan's mother, she is still under anesthesia, but the doctors are optimistic, as the surgery went well, without any complications. Of course, she will never be able to sing anymore, but at least she has high chances to live for lots of years ahead.", the man explained to Yibo, while riding together in the elevator.
Yibo noticed that he didn't call the woman his wife, but just Zhan's mother. Probably they are divorced, he never asked Zhan Zhan about this.