08 What to do now?!

Good minutes have already passed, since Yibo heard Zhan coming back inside the apartment...

He punched hard his own jaw, not only once but several times:
"God dammit Wang Yibo!
Look at you!
Such an aSshole, such a pitiful liar that you are!
While he is all honest and sincere, telling you the naked truth!
He could have said that he is busy with work or something, but instead, he told you that he got drunk with his friend.
You don't deserve him!
C'mon man, get out from your lair, reveal yourself and tell him everything, then take goodbye from him and from this beautiful dream!
Because that is what you live right now, a dream!
A fu*king fantasy, you stopped living in reality, already starting with that moment you've shared that damn kiss with him!
Go, man, be brave and tell him the truth, go!"

Brain was telling him to do so, but his legs were stubbornly remaining rooted onto the floor, listening to his heart not to his brain.

After Yibo heard Xia's voice greeting goodbye and shutting the door behind him, he waited ten more minutes.
Zhan was probably asleep by now, as Zhiguang's leaving was followed by a deep, complete silence.

Yeah, he will tell him the truth...
Just that not right now!

Now it would actually be the perfect moment to flee away!
So, Yibo got dressed quickly, then cracked the workshop door slowly...
Oh, the wallet!
He grabbed the wallet, locked the door behind him and tiptoed as silently as he could towards the lobby...

Few more steps, and...he will be safe...

But...

God dammit, Elsa, you chose the very right moment to welcome your master with your loud meow!
.
.
.
"Guang Guang, did you forget something?"
.
.
.
"No, it's not Guang...
Hi...i, did I...did I wake you up?", Yibo stuttered, sucking into his breath before opening the bedroom door.