11 Green

"Thank you Seunggie, for staying at your boyfriend's place for these few days, and lending your apartment to me and Zhan Zhan.
I'm the luckiest to have you as my friend, I promise to return your favor.", Yibo smiled and hugged his best friend, after they reached in front of her boyfriend's block.

"You know Bo Bo that I love you as much as I love my brother and you can always count on my help.
And I'm really, really sorry for the awful way I blew up things when Shen Yue has called."

"No Seung, don't apologize, you intended nothing else but to save time.
After all it was my idea, you only told her what I was going to tell her later."

"Explain to me now your whole plan, as to know what to say, in case someone from your family would call me again.
Luckily there are a few clothes in my closet that my boyfriend has left, so you can tell Xiao Zhan that they are your clothes.
Oh, now that I think about it, I hope you didn't lie to your boyfriend that your apartment mate is a boy, because he will find all over the place my womanly stuff."

"No, Seunggie, I lied to him only when I was forced to.
Actually, I didn't mention nor the name, nor the gender of the person with whom I share my living.
I hope he will have no problem with you being my roommate, because I remember that when he asked me who Seungyoun is to me, I noticed a slight tinge of jealousy in his voice, even though we were not being anything yet at that time.
Or maybe I just like to fantasize that he could have been jealous because he was already liking me from the start.
Now let me tell you the plan.
First thing to do is to go pick Zhan from my home and bring him to your place.
I will leave him there and tell him that I go buying food or something like that.
Next I will call my family, apologize for not calling them sooner and tell them that my flight has just landed and I don't want them to come for me to the airport, instead I want them to wait for me at my apartment.
I will tell them that I need their support in my grieving.
I will tell them that I need them all to wait for me at my place, meaning all my family members, including the newest member, Yue's husband.
I intend to expose that miserable cheater in front of everyone, especially because my sister will need the whole family's support when her heart will be ripped.
Oh, Seung, it will be so hard, I'm already feeling in my chest Yue's pain.
But for her sake, I need to do this, the sooner the better.
Okay, Seunggie, I need to run, he waits for me, thank you once again, I will call you, as soon as possible, bye now!"