19 Kiss me now, marry me later!

A/n: A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET BOBO, AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES TO COME TRUE!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"I don't even know when all these uni years went by! Seunggie, we are grads, can you believe it?
Thank you for everything, I wish you the best future ahead, we will keep in touch, don't we?", Yibo whispered while hugging his bestie, after wiping stealthily a rebel tear.

His whole family joined the graduation festivities, including A-Yuan and even his brother in law who was forgiven by Shen Yue and accepted again in the family. But still, Yibo couldn't be entirely happy, as someone was missing...

After his family members congratulated him and gave him lots of graduation gifts, he told them to not wait for him as he will take the bus to the Wang residence for the celebration party. He wants to keep his bestie some more company, as her family and her boyfriend couldn't make it to the festivities, because of their flight delay.

They were walking in the university lobby, when a freshly painted wall caught their full attention.
It was the entrance to a photography exhibition organized by the painting class grads.
On the blue wall, it was scribbled with big letters 'Will you marry me?'. Probably one of the students of the art class was proposing to another student.

It was so beautiful and romantic, yet Yibo's heart clenched in pain.
But he still tried his best to comfort his friend who started to cry:
"Don't be sad, Seunggie, I'm sure that they will make up to you for this damn flight delay! It was not their fault, they love you very much. Who knows, maybe your boyfriend will propose to you, as soon as he will finally meet you, don't cry baby, he loves you!"

"I'm alright Bo-bo, I'm not crying because I'm sad, I am just an emotional softy, imagine how full of love is the heart of this romantic person, awww, I'm melted...
And imagine the proposed person's happiness when she or he will understand that this is for her/him!", Seungyoun beamed dreamily.