03 Meeting mr Xia...o

It was no way for Yibo to get rid of his family members, no matter how hard he'd tried!

Lao lao requested for a meeting with them, in her grandson's absence, and scolded all of them.
On Monday morning his sister went to his place and packed his luggage while he was still sleeping.
Meantime his parents together with grandmother were waiting in the car, ready for sending him off to the airport.

And just like that, look at Wang family, all of them, now on the airport terminal, hugging and wishing him to spend a fun time with his fiance during his one week holiday!

Wang Yibo waved at them, smiling, before checking in, and watched in horror how his luggage containing all of his favorite clothes, was taken over by the airport staff to be boarded for the New York flight.

Yet, he sighed in relief at the plan blooming in his mind, to make a call and ask for the luggage to be returned back at his Beijing address, soon after he will be back home in the safety of his apartment.
Because, he has no intention to board on that damn airplane, he will sneak out from the airport!
He will sneak out from this whole crazy, shitty situation!
He will sneak out...somehow!
Seungyoun, who was waiting for him outside, inside a cab, will help him!
All he needs now is to hide somewhere and wait for Seung's phone call, who will announce him when his family's car will take the members out of there.

Lao lao has gifted him with a considerable amount of money that he could have used on a fun week vacation by himself in New York, after all it's a great tourism attraction to anyone in this world, but...

But he couldn't miss from Beijing!
Not now, not tomorrow, not for this entire week!

.
.
.

~Wang Yibo's flashback~

I managed, somehow, to sneak myself out from the wedding party and I have finally reached home, for trying to get some sleep before the meeting.
I didn't want to scare the composer and the actor, showing myself up with bloodshot eyes and tired voice.

I woke up on Sunday morning, not feeling at my best, after a short nap I was able to take only late in the dawn...
I was too nervous to sleep properly, though.