Chapter 1

" Harry calm down " Percy said patiently to Harry who is pacing up and down , consumed with anger and frustration, grinding his teeth and clenching his fists, casting angry looks out at the empty, star-strewn sky every time he passed the window. 

Harry turned towards Percy and ranted " I've just been attacked by dementors and I might be expelled from Hogwarts. I want to know what's going on and when I'm going to get out of here. Dementors were sent to get me, Mrs. Figg and Mundungus Fletcher were tailing me in secret. Now you want me to calm down  ".

Once he finished Percy placed a hand on his shoulder who batted away his hand " Listen mate I can understand it . Believe me I can understand you more than anyone . I have been in your shoes . Being angry won't solve anything " . 

Harry listened to what Percy said and after a moment he settled down on his bed with a thud placing his head in hands . Percy sat down besides him and said " Don't worry man . Everything will work out " . 

Harry turned his head slightly towards Percy and said quietly " I cannot bear the thought of getting  expelled from Hogwarts . It is my home . I don't know what I will do if I get expelled from Hogwarts " when he finished speaking his voice trembled slightly . 

Percy asked quietly " Do you trust me ? " 

" With my life " Harry said without hesitation . 

Percy smiled on hearing that and placed his hand on his shoulder squeezing it " Then don't worry . You will not be expelled . I will take care of that " .

Harry looked at him hopefully " What are you going to do ? " 

Percy smirked at him " I am just going to use some of my international contacts " . 

Harry raised an eyebrow at him hoping Percy would take the hint to continue but it looks like Percy is not going to explain further so he sighed " So what should we do now ? " 

Percy looked around Harry's room where most of Harry's books are strewn aside and his trunk lay open, revealing a jumbled mixture of Muggle clothes and wizard's robes that had spilled onto the floor around it so overall Harry's room  is almost as bad as his room . On seeing that Harry smiled sheepishly at him . 

Percy looked at Harry and replied " You clean your room and I am going to get some of my clothes and a sleeping bag " . 

----------TIME SKIP-----------------

It has been three days since the day of the attack and Harry had not received any letters from Sirius, Ron and Hermione . Harry and Percy couldn't Iris message them since they both are out of drachmas . The only option for Percy to get the drachmas is to get from his vault in Gringotts but he is not ready to leave Harry knowing he could be attacked . 

The Dudley's did not say anything about Percy's stay in their house much to Harry's surprise who expected Uncle Vernon to throw temper tantrum . It must have something to do with Percy's glare which reminds Harry of the glare of an angry wolf . 

But it was good for Harry to spend days with Percy instead of spending his time alone . The presence of Percy's itself helped Harry to remain calm knowing Percy will help in the hearing since he had done nothing but to help Harry last year . 

Both spend their time sharing storied about their adventures . When Percy finished explaining his quests and war , Harry's respect for the demigod grew very much . Harry don't know what he would have done if he was in Percy's shoes , he don't know whether he will continue to fight or not despite his losses . 

Harry saw the pain in Percy's eyes when he spoke about his deceased friends . But what surprised him much more was the fact that Percy turned down godhood . Now Harry can understand why the sorting hat said Percy is more brave than Godric Gryffindor and more loyal than Helga Hufflepuff , he is loyal to his kind to turn down godhood for their benefits .