Chapter 11

He is in the middle of a raging battle with spells thrown here and there . It was truly a horrible sight to see . The place he had considered as a home , the place where he had met his best friends , the place which holds many unforgettable memories looked like it had been hit by an earthquake . Debris and rubble surrounded the place as an aftermath of many fights . Bodies littered everywhere . He could see the fire emanating brightly from the Quidditch pitch . He saw Professor Mcconagall skillfully and gracefully defending herself against death eaters and stupifying them . He saw Dumbledore defeating five death eaters within a moment of time without a problem proving why he is one of the most powerful wizard to ever live . But he could see the old headmaster is slowly getting tired , his age is clearly taking a toll on him . He even saw Snape defeating some death eaters and helping a few other students who were struggling against their foes surprising Harry. He always had a doubt about the potions master despite what Dumbledore said but now seeing him helping them clarified it . He even saw some others who he had never seen in his life fighting against the death eaters . 

It looked like they were gaining an upper hand , the death eaters numbers were starting to reduce making the remaining to push back when suddenly  earth beneath him started to shake making everyone stumble . He looked around and saw more than twenty giants which were all nearly twenty-foot height running towards them by swinging their club making his blood cold in fear while the death eaters started to cheer . 

He had never encountered giants in his life before but he had heard it will take nearly more than ten wizards to even stun them . He doesn't know whether they can do that or not . Only a miracle can save them . 

As if answering his prayers a trident flew out of nowhere embedding itself between the giant's  eyes making the giant to fall . The other giants following it were forced to abruptly stop and take a few steps back in order to not trigger a domino effect but despite their best effects a few giants fell back making the earth shake and causing dust to scatter around them making it impossible to see . 

Once his view cleared he saw only a trident in the place where the giant fell dead surrounded by golden dust. All the other giants looked around them and started to yell something gibberish in some language probably demanding who attacked their fellow giant when the trident rose from the ground making the giants take a few steps back in fear thinking that weapon is going to impale them only to fly back into waiting hands of its rightful owner . 

He turned around quickly which would have caused him a whiplash if it was not a dream and saw Percy standing with the bronze weapon in his hand . He had a big smile on his face to see his friend standing there with a look of determination and anger along with slight tiredness . 

He yelled something at the giants but he cannot hear it . He didn't know what Percy said but he know it must be something bad as the giants looked agitated eyeing warily the son of Poseidon and his weapon which cost their brother . Suddenly a few giants pushed the other giants and rushed forward-pointing their club and growling somewhat looked like threats . 

Percy shook his head tiredly before taking his pen from his pocket and uncapping it turning it into the familiar celestial bronze sword . The trident in his other hand started to shrink until it changed into a golden sword similar to Riptide . He spun both the swords expertly testing its balance before pointing Riptide to the giant and yelled something with a taunting smile on his face infuriating the giants . 

A giant rushed forward while Percy sped towards it at the same time at an inhuman speed with the two blades at his side making him look like a blur of bronze and gold . Suddenly it looked like time itself started to slow down . He saw the giant swinging the club at Percy only for him to duck at the last second . The giant may be big and have more physical strength but Percy is fast and agile giving him an edge compared to the giant . He then ran forward and slid between its legs and slashed at its Achilles tendon making the giant to drop to one knee. Percy used this a leverage and ran on his injured leg and jumped inhumanly possible at the giants skull impaling it with both the swords and jumping down landing on his feet . As soon as his feet touched the ground the giant dissolved into golden dust .