Chapter 4

Percy stood at the top of the hill and looked down at the camp . Thalia's tree stood near him guarding the camp with Peleus protecting the golden fleece which was glowing under the bright morning sunlight . Percy scratched Peleus under his chin who lazily opened his eyes and closed it after confirming who it is .

He entered the camp and was greeted by the strawberry smell from the fields , he inhaled it deeply and sighed wistfully .

Percy walked through the camp and noticed no one was there so he guessed they must be in the mess hall . When he entered the mess hall , he was greeted by a hug from Chiron who was standing near the entrance in his centaur form who must have heard him because of his horse years   " Percy , my boy . It's good to have you here " .

Percy said with a smile hugging his mentor who is like a second father figure to him " It's good to be here Chiron " .

When they both pulled back Percy noticed the whole dining hall is now silent and all the new campers were looking at him with eyes which is filled with admiration and awe on seeing the Hero Of Olympus . He noticed his friends are standing behind Chiron with big smiles on their faces .

He stepped forwarded and was immediately attacked by hugs and pats from his friends even Clarisse patted him with a smile on her face .

Percy saw even the hunters of Artemis were for the celebration , when Thalia hugged Percy the new hunters glared at him while the old hunters who knew about him gave Percy a nod of acknowledgement surprising Percy .

Once everyone were seated Chiron walked to the middle of the mess hall " Campers and hunters, during a year ago we had lost many of our family and friends but their brave sacrifices did not end in vain . We had won the war despite everything the Titan Lord threw at us . We had won due to the bravery of our fallen comrades and the ones who are alive . In my thousands of years I can proudly say this is the Golden Age of Demigods where the children are claimed and are sorted into the cabins of their godly parent instead of being in Hermes' cabin . Fortunately the birthday of the hero who is responsible for the golden age of the Demigods also falls in the day in which the titan lord was defeated, which is the reason why we are celebrating this day in such a grand manner . I know new campers have many questions for our hero and I think Percy will answer them " .

Percy looked at Chiron blankly on hearing this who had a twinkle in his eyes clearly saying Chiron is messing with him .

Percy looked around his friends who were all looking at him with huge grins on their faces .

Percy hissed at Grover " You know this " .

" What do I know ? " Grover asked innocently

" The new campers are going to question "

" Maybe " Grover said with a grin .

" G-man you know I am very bad in this " Percy said with a glare .

When Grover said nothing Percy sighed knowing he has to do this . He turned towards the newbies who were looking at him expectantly . Percy said nervously " shoot " .

As soon as he said that Percy wished he could take that back . He was bombarded by questions from all sides , he couldn't even hear a single word due to their loud noises . Annoyed by the noises Percy blew a loud taxi cab whistle silencing everyone .

" Just one question is enough " Percy said in a stern tone avoiding any protests .

Soon a small voice said " How can be a great hero like you ? "

Percy looked around saw it was Sophie who asked the question .

He asked curiously " What do you mean by that ? "