Massacre

Eren flew over the city with his ODM gear. The city was dark; there were no lights turned on. Not even in the residences. Everything shut down after what happened Premier Zackary. Eren moved quickly and while still being stealthy.

He continued to fly over the buildings until he landed on the highest building he saw so he could look over Wall Sina. He could see most of it. The Queens' Palace, the numerous military bases that have been established in order to control the civilians and to guarantee their safety.

"The Attack happened to my west. Premier Zackary was blown to shit from what I heard. Damn it, Yelena, you're probably enjoying all this right now." Eren said as he looked over to the military base that had a hole in the front portion.

"This should be easy. Yelena introduced me to all of them. She called them "Helpers" and didn't bother elaborating. She had that dumbass, Floch, in charge...8 hours is all I need to take care of them. Historia will most likely take care of Yelena."

Eren began searching the area for another outpost. Until he found the one he was looking for.

"Most recent Jaegerists activity was in the outpost to my north. I should start there."

He took off which left a fierce gust of wind behind him. There would usually be a pink trail following him, but the blindfold stopped any light emanating from his eyes. He had his blades drawn as he soared through the sky. Eren landed on the building across from the military outpost when he heard people talking. He looked down and saw the Squad walking around the quiet yet mysterious night.

"Anyone feel uneasy?" Sasha asked.

"What's wrong? Did you not bring that bag you always fill with potatoes?" Connie asked.

"I have it right here. It just feels like we're being watched." Sasha said with slight paranoia.

"Relax. It's not like we're gonna die." Jean said.

Eren looked down on them as they spoke. He looked over at Mikasa who was talking with Armin.

"Do you think there's a possibility Eren will come to us?" Mikasa asked with worry.

"Hmm, maybe. Just to be safe, we should look for him ourselves, but that'd be hard. He isn't exactly the easiest person to find. I mean, you've seen what he is capable of." Armin said.

"I suppose." Mikasa said then looked down.

Eren slightly narrowed his gaze. He didn't like seeing her sad. He hated it in fact. She seemed lonely, but at least she still Armin, her best girl-friend.

Eren took his focus off the Squad and looked around. He quietly took off and landed at the back of the military outpost.

"Okay, you heard that right?" Sasha asked.

"What is it now?" Jean asked.

"I heard something that sounded like footsteps."

"It was probably just one of the guards, relax." Jean said with a sigh at the beginning.

Eren stood still and waited for them to walk far enough away for him to start.

"That was close..."

The Squad's talking faded as they got further and further away from the military base.

"Now then. Let's begin."

Eren opened the door and ran at blinding speeds through the long, dark corridors. His footsteps where inaudible and he began flinging all the doors open to begin the Massacre, his Message to Yelena.