Truth

Back in Paradis, where Eren and Zeke transformed, there was a crystal buried deep underground. Eren was inside the crystal when he started to melt it away.

The crystal slowly melted away and Eren looked up the pit. Eren didn't have his ODM gear anymore that was all gone after he transformed. He dug his hands into the earth and climbed up. Eren, being the specimen that he is, came out the 3-meter hole in just 30 seconds.

Eren stood up and let the wind hit his skin. Eren extended both arms to his sides and looked up with his eyes closed.

"All that weight on my shoulders is gone.... I'm free...The whole world is."

Eren looked back at Paradis. Wall Maria was gone only Rose and Sina stood. He walked toward Shinganshina, well, what remained of it. Most buildings were destroyed during the Invasion, but there were no dead soldiers and no blood covering the ground.

"It was only just a day...The MPs did some great janitorial work...Shit." Eren said then realized what came next.

"They will most definitely imprison me. Hopefully, a meeting with Historia and the Survey Corps should clear all that up. They still have Yelena locked up, maybe they could get answers from her, but I doubt so."

Eren walked toward an open field. As he did, he began receiving flashbacks to when this story first started. He was sleeping under a tree with Mikasa watching over him they were gathering firewood for Eren's parents.

The field was perfectly preserved. No grass was burnt, the flowers still held their distinctive colors, and there were no signs of carnage. He walked toward the tree in the middle of field and lied down.

Eren exhaled, put his hands behind his head, and closed his eyes. Eren lied there and tried to sleep. The past week has been one Hell of a journey. He's just realized that he still had the blindfold around his neck.

With his index finger, he lifted it up and put to his face. His eyes widened he wasn't able to see as clearly.

"He's really doing it...I hope you remembered that request."

"They should be here in a couple hours."

-

The Squad flew over the sea and back to Paradis. Onyankopon picked them all up after they destroyed the Founder. They all silently sat and got some much-needed rest as Onyankopon took them back to Paradis.

"We don't even know if Eren died. And if he did, we didn't find his body to at least burry." Jean said out the blue.

"He could've gotten disintegrated in the explosion." Sasha suggested with hints of sadness.

"The Founding Titan was all bone. Could a person hide in bone?" Connie questioned.

"He inherited the Warhammer..." Pieck said. They all turned to look at her with an eyebrow raised.

"The Warhammer lets the user create whatever it needs using hardening. The Warhammer can be controlled from anywhere the person wants. It doesn't necessarily need to be the nape."

"Are you saying that Eren was using those powers and he wasn't actually there?" Hanji asked.

"Possibly." Pieck responded.

"Yup. Sounds something Eren would do." Jean said.

"You think Mr. Jaeger is still alive?" Gabi asked.

"It's possible. That brat always refuses to die." Levi said.

Hanji stood up from her seat and walked over to the cockpit.