Izuku, Aizawa Izuku

Izuku grinned at the small box of a phone in his hands. Mamoru was lying right next to him (more like on top of him), looking over his shoulder as if he was also reading the text conversation he was having with Kacchan. Asuka was sitting on the small bird swing that hung from the ceiling, preening his feathers.

Izuku: hey kacchan!!!

Kacchan: hey nerd

Izuku: Im not a nerd

Kacchan: Yea you are

Izuku: :p

Kacchan: No

Izuku: >:|

Kacchan: Admit it

Kacchan: You

Kacchan: Are

Kacchan: A

Kacchan: Nerd

Izuku: No im not!!!

Izuku: nerd def: a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious

Izuku: I am none of those!!!

Kacchan: According to caterpillar you panicked over a cat

Izuku: You mean dad?

Kacchan: Dad, caterpillar, same thing

Izuku: Youre weird

Kacchan: Not as much as you

Izuku: Shut 

Kacchan: Never

Izuku giggled at the exchange of texts. A knock at the door made him look up to see his dad leaning against the door frame. 

"Having a good time in here?" Dadzawa asked, a friendly smirk on his face.  

"Mhm," he nodded and showed Dadzawa his phone. "I'm arguing  with Kacchan over the definition of a nerd." 

Dadzawa pushed himself off to go over to the bed, where he sat down next to Izuku, his left hand on Mamoru's back. Mamoru whined before shifting his body to be closer to Dadzawa. 

"Hm, apparently, I'm a caterpillar?" Dadzawa asked. 

Izuku nodded. "Yeah, maybe it's because of the sleeping bag." 

Dadzawa chuckled before swiping some unruly strands of hair away from his face. "I can see why Bakugou would think that. But I do think he should start showing some respect. I didn't sacrifice myself for them at USJ for nothing." 

Izuku's head turned to him. "What do you mean, sacrifice yourself?" 

Dadzawa's hand, who was stroking Mamoru's back, faltered. "Well, I, uhh - "

"Spill it." 

"I may or may not have broken my body when it was invaded by villains, now, before you get worriedd," Dadzawa said, seeing Izuku's brows point down. "I've made a full recovery. You can even ask Grandmama Chiyo." 

"I wouldn't have to be worried if you could just take care of your body! Besides, Grandmama Chiyo said that you don't even have a proper diet or sleep schedule and that she's disappointed in you taking care of your body!" 

"It's been a long time since then - "

"So?" Izuku scrunched his forehead. "You might do it again!" 

Dadzawa looked at him before sighing. "True. How can I prove I won't?"

Izuku paused before sticking out his hand. "I want an Unbreakable Vow!" 

Dadzawa looked at him exasperated. "I knew I shouldn't have let you convince me for us to have a movie marathon." 

"You still did! And you wanted to know how you can prove you won't do it again, or at least, not too bad, you're still a hero," Izuku said, adding the last part. 

"You do know I have no magic right?" 

Silence. 

Dadzawa sighed. "Fine, fine." 

"Great!" Izuku beamed. 

As the two grasped hands and did the vow, Izuku smiled. This was a new beginning, with him, Asuka, Mamoru, Dadzawa, Kacchan, Grandmama Chiyo, and anyone else he might meet. 

Everything was going great. 

(Or at least, for now.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey, hey, hey! This is a short chapter to start our story! Updates are every Tuesday! See you guys then!