Operation Bakugou is a Go!

"Alright," Kaminati whispered, "Operation Bakugou is a go!"

Exactly what is an Operation Bakugou? This endeavor is basically just the Bakusquad (minus Bakugou) wondering who Bakugou was texting. After all, if it were some shitty guy or girl or enby or something, they'd just swoop in and separate the two.

Bakugou could be shitty at times, but he showed his sweetness sometimes. For example, he helped Kirishima study, even if it meant beating it into his 'thick' skull.

And mostly because it was weird seeing Bakugou smiling creepily at the screen of his phone. Was he planning a murder or something?

So here the gang was. Lunchtime had started and Bakugou was once again at his phone. Honestly, they should've seen the signs earlier. For a while, he'd be texting but not this much.

"Plan 1, look at his texts, I'll do that," Kirishima volunteered. Sliding quietly into a seat next to Bakugou, he peeked at the screen.

Iz(???):flip you too, kacchan

Ka(???)an: yeah rig(??)

There were blanks because when Kirishima snuck a peek, Bakugou had turned around to glare at him. Trying to cover up his act, Kirishima swung an arm around his shoulders.

"Yo! Bakubro! Whatcha doin'?"

Bakugou stared at Kirishima before deeming him alright. "Texting."

"Who?"

"None of your damn business!" He snapped and put away his phone.

Plan 1: Fail

----------
Plan 2: Get into his phone

"Come on," Kaminari wheedled, "you've been on that thing for so long, come train or something with us!"

"Shouldn't you fucking study? What's the purpose of being a hero if you can't fucking solve for sin and cos and tan?"

"Please???" Mina begged.

"Don't you dare start going all Maria Reynolds on me."

"Don't say no to this," Sero sang off-key, "I want you to not say no to this, you've been making us restless, come with us and take a damn rest from that phone!"

"Oh god, fine," Bakugou rolled his eyes before shoving his phone is his pocket instead of usually putting it in his room when they train or study.

Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima shared a glance.

Plan 2: Fail

----------
Plan 3: Annoy it out of him

"Why can't you tell us who it is?" Kaminari pouted as he sat backwards on a chair to face Bakugou.

"Will you stop prodding into my personal life?" Bakugou grumbled as he bustled around the kitchen to make some food for himself.

"You're glued to your phone."

"You barely come barging into our rooms for us to study and train and hang out."

"You know that if it's a relationship with a boy or girl we'd support you. Fucking hell, Kaminari's a malfunctioning pansexual and Kirishima's trans."

"I'm not malfunctioning!"

"You PANic at the sight of Shinsou."

"Sh-shut up!"

"You don't HAVE to be in a relationship," Sero added quickly, trying to steer the conversation back to its original purpose.

"You do seem happy, though."

"Suspiciously happy."

"Happy enough to kill someone."

Bakugou sighs. "Look, I'm talking to a friend I haven't seen for twelve years until recently. Okay? I'm not that fucking sorry for doing that shit, okay?"

The four looked at each other.

Plan 3: Possible Success

Time to pull out the big guns.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry for short chapter