Class 1a Being Observed

Bakugou POV

"Who do you think the new student's gonna be?"

"Mina, we can't answer that, we can't see in the future," Pikachu protested.

Well, Bakugou could sure as hell make a pretty good fucking guess on who the new student was gonna be.

Observing a class isn't normal for a new high school student, you can ask any teacher. They'll just stuff the kid into the class and then it'll be a process of sink or swim. If it were sink, then the teacher would help them.

So, Bakugou could narrow it down to several factors that played into this.

One: whoever was observing had Nezu's help (where else would they get the cameras?)

Two: they're trying to see whether they can adapt to this class.

Three: the kid probably never went to school/Nezu and Aizawa were worried about how they'd do in class.

Which, combined with the fact that Izuku just texted him, could only lead to one person.

He discreetly pulled out his phone and looked at the text message he had got.

Izuku: Im gonna go to an actual class

Kacchan: lemme guess
Kacchan: its our class

Izuku: :o how did you know????

Kacchan: who else would be watching from the rats cams and coming into our class this late in the year?

Izuku: nezu isnt a rat

Kacchan: my bad, he's a stoat

Izuku: KACCHAN

Kacchan: thats my 'name', dont wear it out

Izuku: now im even less excited about going to your class

Kacchan: oh come on, nerd, I was just joking

Izuku: yeah yeah
Izuku: but im gonna be in an actual class!
Izuku: with other people!
Izuku: isn't that cool? And it's YOUR CLASS

Kacchan: my class is pretty loud tho

Izuku: kacchan, no duh, im looking at it right now. People are staring at you

Bakugou looked up from his phone to see several faces smirking at him.

"Sooo.... who's texting ya?" Invisible Girl asked.

"None of your fucking business," Bakugou answered.

"Oh come on, you're smiling when you texted them, of course we want to know who makes the stingy Bakugou Katsuki happy!" Dunce Face teased.

"I will punch you in the face," Bakugou simply said.

"We know you won't do that, Bakubro!"

"Yeah," Pinky nodded.

"You love us too much for that!" The trio said in unison.

Goddamnit, that was somewhat true. Or at least, he won't fuck them up too badly. Just a little.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

The door finally slid open to reveal a sentiment block of concrete. "Sorry I am late," he said, "one of the gyms got exploded by a runaway invention from the Support Course."

Perhaps it was the mad scientist from the Sports Festival. She must be absolutely in love with gadgets.

"In any case, let's start the lesson."

And if it weren't for the fact he wanted to demolish evryone with his grades, he wouldn't have paid attention to the class like a few cerrain people. But he forced himself to sit up and comcentrate.

Izuku was watching him after all and big brothers set good examples.