𝗖𝗵. 𝟮

" ain't got nothing, Running from love "

Song doesn't match the story but you can just listen to it while reading .

Back to your POV..

As I sent a message back I was kind of nervous of meeting the man and his son. Cause like what if they don't like me and what if I get fired on the first day. 'We will never know y/n.. we will never know.' You put on a over sized tee and slipped on some shorts and drove to the nearest grocery store to get some meat, vegetables, deserts, water, and milk for your cereal. You had money, like around 2,000 from savings but your past job paid 60$ and you needed more for bills and clothes and food so you decided to save, but you still needed more money so you had quit and looked for another job which you did.

"Your total is 42.33 miss " the cashier said. You pulled out 42 dollars and 33 cent and gave it to the cashier and grabbed your bags. " Thank you for coming have a great afternoon miss." "You too!" You said smiling and pushing your buggy out the door. It was 4:30 pm, so you decided to go to sleep, cause you were tired, it was an exhausting day. You placed your bags inside the car and played Babylon by sza, it was smoothing to hear her sing.

Soon as you arrived home you put the meat in freezer and the milk, vegetables, & desert in Fridge. You took a shower and put on your pajamas and hopped in your bed. 'I almost forgot to charge my phone and set my alarm,' you thought to yourself you grabbed your phone and set the alarm for 7 A.M and charged your phone and went to sleep. Your phone ringed in the middle of the night, "Who the fuck could be calling at 4a.m !?" You said aggravated. You grabbed your phone and saw your bestfriend [insert name] calling. You clicked declined and placed your phone on the night stand once again.

Your phone rung again and you hit accept this time. "[ Insert name ] why the hell you calling me this late !?" You said quietly yelling with rage. "Girl get up!" she said in a happy tone acting like she ain't just wake yo cranky ass up for no reason. "Girl I got a babysitting job at 10 a.m and you waking me up from my peaceful sleep!" You said groaning and scratching your head sleepily plopping your head on your pillow slowly going back to sleep. " Y/N ? "
" I know this girl ain't just go to sleep on me. "
She sighed and hung up the phone leaving you alone, so you won't wake up cussing at her ass up which you should've did.
———————————————————————
7 a.m ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
———————————————————————
Your alarm went off and slowly reached for your phone and hit stop." Well that was a lovely peaceful sleep. " You said sitting straight on your bed and stretched your arms out making your body shake.

You went to your dresser and picked out an outfit and went to your bathroom. Your hygiene and hair supplies was already in the bathroom so you didn't need to messing up your room just to find it.You spent 45 mins in the shower singing your ass off to Brent faiyaz and Daniel Caesar. You were a type of girl who love soul music, R&B, old school, and band music like the neighborhood, Arctic monkeys and more. After you got done with soaping your body you cut the water off and grabbed a towel to dry yourself off. You slipped on your panties and put your bra on. After you did that you put your outfit on.

( A/N : Out of them 4 outfits, if you don't like none of them you can choose your own ☺︎︎)

You fixed your goddess locs and put on some lip gloss, mascara, & some jewelry with some rings. You wanted to look cute for your first day there.
You grabbed your keys to your dodge.

(A/N : yes babes you have a dodge (•̀ᴗ•́)و )

You inserted his address into your gps and it said it was a 2 hour drive. " You got to be kidding me... 2 HOURS ?! Ima have to drive fast then shit, " You said face palming yourself.  You crank your car up and plugged your phone up to the aux and played [insert artist name]. You needed to stop somewhere for snacks but you ain't have time for that and needed to get there soon as possible.
———————————————————————
You arrived on the street it was 9:43, the street was full of big houses,2 floor, and 3 floor houses, to mention there was mansions also. You spotted the house and pulled up in the parking lot , his house was big. It had 3 floors and had a beautiful garden filled with daisies and other flowers. You nervously got out the car and walked up the stairs. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door suddenly opened and lead you to a tall man that was 6'2 and man... he was fine as hell. " So your the babysitter... Am I right..? "
" Ah.. yes I am.. "

917 words 🐿