𝗖𝗵. 𝟲

Continuing from last chapter

"Toji do you like me so far? Like in friend related ?" You asked him out of the blue, well partly yes and no.

Toji was trying to find the right words to explain it, "Well yeah I do why?"

"Well I mean that I was just asking cause I thought you wouldn't like me," you said laughing nervously.

Why wouldn't he like you? You were the dream girl he dreamt of.

Your eyes, hair, smile, body, he loved everything and every single detail about you.

You on the other side you also started to fall for him. You were signing up just for the money but you were getting attached a little bit to much.

Toji on the other hand he wouldn't even care if he likes you he'll want you, as his wife, baby momma, girlfriend, everything and anything a man wanted a woman wanted to be.

He wanted you in his hands.

"Of course I'd like you, anyone would," Toji said finishing the plate of food and putting it in the sink.

( forgot to tell y'all what y'all had, it was salmon with rice and grilled shrimp with cream and mushroom. I had this so many times and I almost tend to eat all the food my family cooked💀 )

"That's sweet of you," you said laughing.

While he gathered the other dishes to wash in the sink the top of his ears were so red it was hilarious.

This man was so shy when it came to you, he'd always have these bold thoughts going around in his mind when he's at work but when he's actually near you he gets all quiet.

"Toji you know I could've washed the dishes you know that right ?" You said smiling ear to ear while his ears were still red.

"I know but I want to do it, you don't have to do everything. You know you can leave some cleaning duties up to me," he said turning around to look at you." "Ah, okay then."

He finished washing the last dish and put them back to where they were suppose to go. "You can sleep here if you want."

Toji said to you, realizing what he said himself he started to panic.

"Wait sorry, it came out unexpectedly, you don't have to." He said putting his hand on the back of his head.

"Sure," you said looking at him.

"What?"

"I'll stay the night."

Till the next chapter