Ch. 7

Continuing from previous chapter

"I'LL STAY THE NIGHT." You said to him smiling. In reality he was joking but somewhat serious about asking you to stay the night. It was drizzling outside and forecast said it was gone storm so that's part of why he asked. But for some reason, right there and then he wanted to pick you up and take you to his room.Dirty thoughts rushed through this man head while he watched you walk away to sit down on the couch.

You asked, "Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" He nods his head and heads to his room to get you some clothes. He came back with a huge ass black T-shirt and boxers. "Are you really- never mind thank you," you said laughing a bit at the big clothing he gave you. "Well I'm a big man what do you expect?" You both laugh at the clothing size. "You can have the boxers... my you know.. isn't dirty," you said laughing nervously. "No, keep them it's alright, I'll wash your dirty clothes for you." Kind of weird, why would he wash my clothes when I could do it myself but it's whatever. "Alright... you do you."

I go to take a shower but turns around to ask for a speaker, "Can I use one of your speakers Toji?" The way his name rolled off your tongue turned him on a bit. "Oh, yeah let me go get it," he says going to his room upstairs and coming back down with the speaker. "Thank you Toji." You said smiling at him and going to take a shower. You cut the shower on putting on some old drake, lil Wayne, and music of your choice. You feel so good taking a shower in his house. You have a feeling you might be developing feelings him not gone lie. His big back and muscles and for some reason you feared he has a big dick by the way his body is built and the way he always have joggers on or formal pants.

He was a big man. Big that he could crush you but in a good way. You get what what I'm saying? You cut the water off and put on his clothes he gave you. Well well well, these are big.. Gosh. You brush your teeth and freshening up and spray some perfume you brought in your purse which was Prada. It smell like heaven, enough to drive Toji wild. It wasn't your intention to seduce or turn him on it was just a natural habit. You walk out the bathroom and is greeted by Toji. He catches a whiff f your perfume and is in a daze. "Toji? Are you okay?" You asked because he was staring so hard. The silence between you and the rain was making the tension hard to breathe in.

He snaps out of his trance and quickly responds, "Yeah I'm alright.." Clearly lying to himself all he when all he wanted to do was take those clothes off and fuck you right there and then. The way your skin glowed and the way your hair suited you so perfectly, the way you smelled, your body. It was all killing him. "Mmm.. okay." The way you said that made something snapped inside of him and he says, "Y/N your so fucking irresistible.."

OH MY GOSH YALL THE WAY IVE BEEN TRYING TO WRITE ON MY OLD BOOKS ITS BEEN HARD AND ROUGH
Life been treating me like shit. School and being an official adult coming up is a lot but im trying to write and publish as much as i can. Enjoy babes.