Ch. 12

YOU LOOK AT HIM raising an eyebrow

YOU LOOK AT HIM raising an eyebrow. "Miss Jackie? Who's that?" Toji sighs softly pinching his forehead in frustration. The people around you two keeps murmuring. "Who is that woman?" Miss Jackie this miss Jackie that. "She's one of my ex-girlfriends, I'll tell you more about it later. I don't want this date to be ruined." You nod slowly trying to be understanding. "Okay, I believe you." He gets up throwing the stuff in the trash coming back to the table holding his hand out for you to grab it so he can help you up. "Come on baby i wanna buy you something if you let me." You raise a brow grabbing his hand standing up. "And that is?"

"Follow me baby." He said pulling you to walk. You walk behind him as he leads you into your favorite store. "Buy whatever you want I'll be right back." He says pulling you in for a hug trailing his hand down to your ass giving it a  squeeze. "Ah- you better stop." He chuckles as he lets go walking out of the store. Meanwhile, you were shopping and looking around for 9 mins he came bag with a bag. "Here you go my love. Do you want to open it now or wait until we get into the car?"

"I'll wait till we get home. I wanna be comfortable." He nods keeping the bag in his hand as he waited patiently for you to get done picking up stuff. 30 mins later you got everything you wanted and went to the register. "Ma'am you're pretty, can I get your number?" The male cashier said but then Toji wrapped his arm around your waist. "She's in a relationship. She's good with me." The cashier nods slowly starting to scan the items. "You're total will be $—-,—-.—"
Toji pulled out his card swiping it, as it accepted, he pulled his card out putting it back in his wallet into his bag. He reached for your bags but you stopped him. "I got it baby thank you."

"No no, I want to hold them for you. I'm going to so don't argue okay?" You let out a soft sigh letting him hold the bags so you two won't go back and forth about whoever gets to hold them. He picks up the bags walking out the store with you following on the side of him. "I really want to know what you got me in that bag, but I did say I was going to wait till we got home." Toji chuckles at your outburst. "You can look now if you want." You shake your head chuckling softly. "I'm going to wait like I said even though it's killing me inside to know what's inside."

As you two were talking a man in a suit came up to Toji. "Sir can you come with us for a moment?" Toji looks at you hesitantly, "can she come with? I really don't want to leave her behind." The man nods signaling for you two to follow him. As you two leave the mall he leads you to a small building. "Miss Jackie requested you," the man said. "We're leaving," Toji said sternly grabbing your hand. Before he could reach the door knob a woman was standing there. Smiling.

It was her.