Ch. 13

"TOJI DARLING, why haven't you been contacting me lately?"

She pushes you away from him like you wasn't even there. Toji saw this and stopped her before she can get any closer.

"Excuse me, we've broken up so don't come to me talking fucking nonsense."

Jackie chuckles a bit in a flirtatious way.
"Oh Cmon... you knew the relationship we had was... special."

He narrows his eyes at her pulling you closer to him as this interaction was going on.

"Special? The only reason why your famous is because of me. Don't forget that. You wouldn't be a model if it wasn't for me."

She chuckles a bit, walking up to him trying to put her hand on his chest, but he moves out of the way just in time.

"Don't touch me."

"Oh come on Toji-"

"Baby, I'm going to kindly ask you to move off my man. But if you don't I'm gone show you what these hands can do."

She looks at you chuckling a bit, "you think that's going to make me go away so easily?"

"Oh yes, I know so."

She walks up to you getting in front of your face trying to show off in front of Toji, but little does she know.

"Girl, I tried warning you."

Toji stops you putting his arm in front of you. He looks at you telling you with his eyes to not act up.

"Toji move."

He shakes his head picking you up throwing you over his shoulders. He looks at Jackie with disinterest.

"Get out of my way. If I ever catch you again, I will let my girl beat yo ass. I'm not playing with you Jackie."

She looks at the both of you, clearly irritated. She roams her eyes around trying to figure how to make him stay.

"N-no wait I gave birth to your child-"

"Jackie no matter what you say I know it's nothing but a lie. You're trying to trap me with you because I know your career is falling apart."

She starts to bite her nails. Then looks up at him.

"No! You can't leave me! After all we've been through! Look I'm sorry okay! I won't ever-"

"Save it."

He walks towards the door opening it walking out leaving her behind.

"Toji! Toji please! Are you going to leave me when I have a child!?"

"That child has nothing to do with me Jackie. You're a slut sleeping around with other men. You can afford it."

She falls down to her knees sobbing uncontrollably. With a smile on her face.

"You'll regret this Toji. You will."

He slams the door behind him leaving Jackie there by herself on the ground.

"Are you alright?"

Toji smiles as he puts you down.

"Yes, I'm fine baby don't worry about me okay? Let's go home now."

You nod grabbing his hand that was reached out for you to take. Meanwhile driving back home you look at the bag.

"You really want to see what's in that bag huh?"

You nod as he asks you that, but you refrain yourself from looking. He laughs at this and rests his hand on your thigh squeezing it gently humming in delight.

"You're so soft you know that?"

You roll your eyes smiling.

"Whatever, I'll set a rule for you not to touch me then."

He looks at you with a grin. Knowing you can't just set a rule like that by the way you were during that encounter the other day. Especially when he loves touching you. He'll never let you set a rule like that. But he could respect that.

"Hmm, we'll see how that goes my love."