𝗖𝗵. 𝟯

Songs doesn't match but you can just listen to it while reading

Songs doesn't match but you can just listen to it while reading .

While toji leads you into the living room to talk, you look around. His walls were painted white with marble furniture and white and grey couches, the inside was pretty you were lost in a daze. You eyes started to wander around on tojis back.. It was so big.."Miss Y/N, please sit, I'll go grab some water for you," he said giving you a smile being professional. 'God knows I hate when people treat me like I'm well known or some shit when I'm not,' you said inside your head.

He went into the kitchen and got you a glass of water." Okay, thanks for accepting me, mr. fushiguro, I'm excited to see your son, and call me y/n and thanks for the water, " you said giving him a soft smile and grabbing the glass of water.

He could of sworn he fell in love with your smile, " Ah yeah it's no problem let me go get him now do you want to come also to know where his room is?"

"Yes, cause I'll be looking stupid if I don't know where anything is, " you said laughing.

(A/N : if you have a gap adore them they are cute cause I have one but it's small😀👆🏾, don't have these immature ass people say gaps are ugly if they don't find gaps attractive they haven't grown up)

You and toji turned around and started walking up the stairs to get megumi, the thing is megumi was a type of kid who loved messing things up around the house. But that, will change.
" aw he's so cute, " you said getting a baby fever.
" Ah, yes he's adorable but he's a hand full also, " he said smiling at megumi.

Megumi stood there looking at you with his index finger his lip and his other hand pulling on his shirt. " Come here I won't hurt you, " you said giving him a gentle smile.He was hesitant at first but went up to you anyways, once he walked up to you and hugged your leg. You fount it adorable. "Well I have to go to work now I'll see you guys at 8:30, make sure megumi is in bed by 8:15," he said grabbing his coat and work supplies.

"Yes mr. fushiguro," you said while ruffling megumis hair. He bent down and placed a kissed on megumis forehead, " I'm heading out now, goodbye  y/n."

"Bye!! Have a great day at work," you said smiling and waving him a goodbye. He grabbed his car keys and headed out the door. You never got me megumi's age so you asked him for yourself.  " How old are you megumi?," you said to him. "5, " he said in a small voice.

"Oh okay! What do you want to do megumi?," he said looking at him while he was on your lap. "Toys."

"Okay!!" you said smiling and picking him up into your arms.

TBC.....