𝗖𝗵. 𝟰

Song doesn't match but you can just listen to it while reading

Song doesn't match but you can just listen to it while reading .

Previous

" Oh okay! What do you want to do megumi?, " he said looking at him while he was on your lap.
" Toys. "
" Okay!! " you said smiling and picking him up into your arms. You and megumi goes to the play room he usually goes to when tojis here during his free time. You place megumi down and he walks towards the toys and starts playing with them. ' What a cute kid. ' You said to yourself in your head smiling.

He eventually stops playing and goes to the crayon area that's already a mess and starts drawing in the coloring book that was next to the crayons. You go up to him and pick up the toys around him cause that can cause injuries if he doesn't pay attention and falls on them. You check your phone to see what time it was. ' Its currently 12:03pm, time go by fast doesn't it? ' you said to yourself.

You randomly start thinking about tojis wide back out of no where, you pictured you hugging the damn man leaving scratch marks on his back. Like some sort of kink you was having out of no where. You barely knew the man and your thinking about him all of a sudden.... Weird.

Tojis POV at work
'Finally this got damn meeting is over.' It was currently 12:30 as he checked his watch. ' That woman is surely attractive... I wonder if she's into guys like me or- wait a minute why am I even thinking of her, I mean her body and her face makes me feel some type of way I just can't put my finger on it... ' While he's sitting in his office someone knocks on his door interrupting his thoughts. " Come in, " he says plainly.

Back to your POV

Megumi didn't want to play with his toys anymore and he wanted to eat so you and megumi walked down stairs to the kitchen to make him something. You sat megumi down on the couch and cut on some cocomelon ( or Ben 10 or spongebob ) for him watch while you make him a small snack.You made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with grapes on the side. After you finished that you picked megumi up and sat him in the baby chair and placed the plate on the table for him to eat. " Is it good?, " you say smiling at him. " I'm home! " Toji says coming in the house. 'I thought he was suppose to come home at 8:30?'You and Toji stare at each other.

sorry for the cliffhanger or whatever but I promise the next chapter will be longer 🥲