𝗖𝗵. 𝟱

Song doesn't match you can just listen to it while reading

Song doesn't match you can just listen to it while reading .

Previous

" I'm home ! " Toji says coming in the house. ' I thought he was suppose to come at 8:30? ' You and Toji stare at each other.

( Now )

" Oh welcome back ! Is there anything you want to eat for dinner ? " you said looking at him while you were still standing next to megumi. " Oh uhm it doesn't really matter you can make (f/f- favorite food) if you want I'm going to go take a shower I'll be back down once I'm done. " He says smiling at you while he took his shoes off and set them in the living room.

You nod at him and take megumi's plate and wash the remaining crumbs, plus the jelly and peanut butter that was on the plate. 

Toji's pov ( in the shower )

'Man I might have to do something to keep her here, I really can't let her leave, wait that sounds like what a psycho would fucking do. But still, the way she acts with my son, her smile, her voice, her hair it's just... so perfect. Everything about her is so fucking perfect... The more I see her the more I repeat these same words.'

Back to your pov

You get done with the food and put it on the table waiting for Toji to come down stairs to eat with you and megumi. Megumi is a hell of a eater. Even though he just ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich and a bunch of grapes he wants (f/f) after it. Toji comes downstairs in grey sweatpants and a tight white shirt that hugged his chest. ' Good fucking grief I hope I'm not eye fucking him right now.'
' She's totally eye fucking me right now.'

He comes in and sits down, you guys pray over your food and start eating. It was quiet until Toji sparked an conversation with you. " So how do you find megumi so far? " You looked at him then looked at megumi, " He's a good kid, I love him. "
Toji smiled a little seeing how megumi liked you also. Toji was starting to like you too. A little way too much.

OKAY! This chapter was so damn short cause I'm stressing so much right now, but I promise when I have the motivation to finish my books the chapters will be longer <3 take care of y'all self. Eat,drink,sleep, and much more. Unlike my ass I can't take care of myself 💀👎🏾

Vibe to the music <3