Ch.11

YOU LOOK in the direction where the person called his name

YOU LOOK in the direction where the person called his name. It was a blonde hair lady with green eyes. "Toji, who the hell is that?" He looked at the woman with furrowed eyebrows. "One of the women who used me for my money. Don't worry baby, just order your food," he said turning around putting his arm around your waist once more. "Toji! Are you ignoring me after all those years?" He rolls his eyes ignoring the woman. "You can't keep doing that, I miss you," she says invading both of y'alls space. "Girl, shut the fuck up and stop whining. The man don't want you."

The woman looks at you up and down. "Toji, who is this skank your with? You were suppose to be with me and me only!" He rolls his eyes as he pays the cashier the money for the food and apologizes for the scene that's happening at the moment. "It's alright, it's not like I haven't seen drama before," the cashier says laughing as he handed back Toji the change. "Thank you, sorry once again." The cashier smiles and Toji turns back around to the situation. "Let's handle this away from the food court and stop being an embarrassment Ophelia." She looks at you up and down huffing like a baby.

Toji wraps his one arm around your waist pulling you against him. Ophelia looks at him, starting a tantrum again. "You don't love me anymore Toji?" You look at her chuckling. "Girl, do you not see he's with someone?" He reaches down giving you a kiss around your face then placing a kiss on your lips. Ophelia watches burning with rage. "Stop! I get it, you're with someone else. I just wanted more money." You look at Toji who had a slight sad look on his face. You pull him down to give him a kiss.

"You have me now okay? Don't get sad over that whore words okay baby?" He smiles a bit softly looking in your eyes with adoration and love. "I know my love. I won't, knowing I have you here and you're not like that." Ophelia reluctantly turned around to leave you two alone. As she left, both of you took a seat and started up a random conversation. "So, y/n have you ever dated anyone before me?" "Mm, not technically. I wouldn't consider the "man" I was with a real relationship. He didn't do anything but sell drugs, etc. You know? But in all honesty your my first."

He smiles at you grabbing your hand intertwining his fingers with yours rubbing his thumb over yours. "I'm glad to hear that baby." They cashier called our order and Toji went to go get the food. He comes back passing you your food sitting down. "Here you go baby." You smile and tell him thank you for buying the food. He starts to eat and hears his phone ring. "Baby, your phone is ringing. You gonna answer it?" He smiles at you apologetically and picks up the phone. "Boss, did you forget that there was a meeting?" The man says on the other side of the phone.

Toji sighs, "No I didn't, it was important anyways. Why are you telling me about this?"
"Well because, it was with one of your old girlfriends, she's throwing quite a fit right now. Can you come and handle it?"
"No, I can not come and handle it because it's none of my business. She'll be just fine. Overall, I'm out with my girlfriend. Probably soon to be wife if it lasts. But yes, I can't come to handle something that has nothing to do with me." Toji says as he whispered that one specific part so you couldn't hear.

"Well boss, if something happens you know it was because of Miss Jackie."
"She can not do anything because, I simply own that building and makes more money than her so she can't do anything she thinks she can do."
Toji hangs up the phone sighing, then taking my hand into his. "I'm sorry, where do you want to go now?" You look at him knowing something is slightly wrong but shrug it off. Before you could say anything people starter to murmur. "Isn't that Toji? The head of almost all clothing brands that's trending and perfumes? Who's that with him? I bet Miss Jackie is entirely upset."

"Miss Jackie?"

...