Ch.8

(18+🔥) Continuing.....

THE WAY YOU said that made something snapped inside of him and he says, "Y/N your so fucking irresistible.." He walks towards you and hovers over you looking down. "Fuck..." He says leaning closer to your face. You look up at him with a stern seductive look. "Hmm, why aren't you kissing me yet?" You said brushing your nose against his. "You want me to?" He says smirking and grabbing your chin. "I mean, you're the one in my face who looks like they wan't to kiss me so bad, so, why not go ahead?" He leans in kisses you gently, grabbing your waist. He breaks from the kiss and looks at you, "hah... fuck.. you're so cute..." He says picking you up leading you to his room and placing you on his bed continuing to kiss you and massage your waist. You softly moan at his touch.

When he heard you moan he couldn't help but move his hand down to your thigh and massage it grinning at you. "Hmm, are you turned on by me just kissing you?" You look at him a little embarrassed. "So what if I am?" You say looking around then back to him. He looks at you with a hungry soft look. He tries to say something but hesitates for a second. "Ok look, I want to go further than just kissing if you now what I mean... having sex." He says looking at you with a genuine look on his face. "I'm asking because I don't want to make anything awkward and if you're okay with going far into making out." You look at him with an awe look at how caring he is. "Sure... we can do it." Toji smiles at your response and grip your thighs gently. "Mm fuck, you feel so soft.." He said brushing his hand towards the boxers he gave you. He cups your pussy massaging it.

You moan at his touch, clenching your legs together. He spreads your legs apart and smirks at your movements. He feels how wet you are and bites his lip, "fuck..." He say feeling his dick strain against his pants. He groans as he slips his hands in the boxers he gave you. He slides his finger on your slick folds, groaning as his dick strains harder against his pants. "Fuck y/n... you're so fucking wet... I want to fuck you so bad," he groans as he slides a finger inside of you pumping it in and out. You moan at his skilled fingers. "Fuck Toji..." You say bucking your hips at his touch. He takes his fingers out and stands up showing his bulging cock. You look at him as he gets up seeing the bulge in his pants poking out.

You slightly feel drool coming out of your mouth as you walk towards him without noticing your actions, grabbing the bands of his pants pulling them down slowly. The pre-cum was oozing out of his boxers which made you twitch and feel hot. "Oh fuck Toji," you say touching the cum on his boxers making him shiver at your touch. He slightly bucks his hips as you touch him. "Fuck... y/n please keep touching me," he says holding your head. He lifts the shirt on you pulling it off and cupping one of your breast. You moan as he does so and grab his cock through his boxers and rubbing it in a up-down motion pushing him down to sit on top of him drenching his boxers with your arousal. "F-fuck you're driving me crazy." He said bucking his hips into you.

Y'all moan in fusion. He reaches behind slapping your ass gently, grabbing your ass in a needy way."Please y/n don't do this to me." He says his cock twitching underneath your clothed pussy. "You want it?" You say smiling as he nods his head yes. "Yes, fuck, I want you so bad." He cups one of your breast in his right hand as he grabs the hem of the boxers he gave you. "I wanna take this off you." He says stiffly as he grinds into your soaked clothed pussy. "Take them off then." You say biting your lip. He pulls them down watching a trail of arousal appear as he pulled them down.

"Fuck your so wet baby." He looks at you with heavy lidded eyes as he slides his hand under your pussy fingering it slightly. "You like this?" He says fingering you at a slow pace. You grab the hem of his boxers pulling them down making his throbbing cock spring out hitting his stomach. "Oh fuck... it's so red.." You touch the tip of his cock playing with the pre-cum. "Y/N.. please don't make me wait..." You giggle at his response, "You want me hmm?" He nods his head in a frantic way. He leans up giving you a passionate fiery kiss. "Please baby..." I start to insert myself on-top of him moaning softly. "Fuck baby, you feel so good..." He starts to thrust upward grabbing your ass holding you in place. He groans in pleasure as he fucks you. "Would you like me to pick up the pace?" He kisses your collarbone going down to your breast. "You can, go ahead." With that he picks up the pace thrusting into you harder making you moan louder than before. "I love your moans baby. They're so pretty.. like fucking music to my ears." He slaps your ass, leaving a satisfying sting. "Fuck!" "That's it baby.."

He pulls out of you looking into your eyes. "Get on all fours." You didn't hesitate one bit to do so. As you did he grabbed your ass massaging your as cheeks, he groans, "I love this fucking view." He inserts from behind without warning snapping his hips forward. "Mmm," Toji groans, the feel of her inner walls slick with their shared arousal. He slowly thrusts his hips forward, gently sliding in and out, unable to resist the intoxicating feeling of being inside you. "Fuck," he growls, his voice rough with passion. "You're so fucking beautiful." "Take me, baby." "You're fucking me so good.." Her words only serve to fuel his lust. He picks up the pace even more, grunting and moaning as he drives deeper into you. His hips slap against you, his cock hitting your G-spot with each powerful thrust. "Fuck!"

Feeling your walls begin to pulse around him, Toji reaches around to cup your breasts, squeezing and massaging them roughly. "God, you feel so good," he groans, his eyes closed in ecstasy. "Y/N," he groaned, his voice strained with pleasure. "I'm close... I'm going to cum inside you." He pulled out slightly, only to thrust back in deeper, his cockhead brushing against your g-spot once more. "Cum, I don't mind." With that he snaps his hips deeper filling you up with his cum. "I think... I think I fucking love you.."

(To be continued)