Ch. 10

ITS BEEN WEEKS since you've moved in with Toji and he's been home a lot since the day you did

ITS BEEN WEEKS since you've moved in with Toji and he's been home a lot since the day you did. He's been up cooking for you and Megumi everyday and won't let you touch a single thing. "Baby, it's fine let me do it." You smile at him as he cleans off the dishes. "You've cooked, let me do something. I'll clean the table." He sighs softly in defeat. "Okay baby, you can do that." You kiss him on the lips walking to the table cleaning it off. Megumi was in the living room watching tv full of giggles and baby claps. So cute. As you and Toji gets done with the kitchen you two go to the living room to play with him.

"Mama!" Megumi muffled out. You look at him smiling a bit then looked at Toji who was grinning. "You want y/n to be your mama hmm?" He said picking him up, holding him in the air momentarily. He looks down at him smiling and giggling. "Mama! Mama!" "Guess he really wants you," he says laughing as he hands Megumi to you. "I'm not your mom Megumi," you say smiling as you tap his nose. "Just let him call you that okay? He does like you a lot after all." You smile looking at Megumi. "You like me Megumi?"

He squeals, giggling reaching his smalls hands towards your face looking at you. "I wouldn't mind being your mother Megumi." Toji smiled to himself and sat on the couch. "Come here baby, put Megumi in that chair." You go to him laying on the couch as you got done putting Megumi in the chair. He pulls you in by the waist nuzzling your neck inhaling your scent. "I've been smelling a whiff of perfume on you all day, what is it?" "Oh, it's miss Dior, does it not smell good?" "Oh no baby it smells good, it's very alluring."

He hold you close as you two watch tv. "Want to go shopping later? I can pay for everything." You look at him raising a brow. "I appreciate it baby, but, you don't have spend money on me." "Oh no, you deserve it, ever since,  you've made me happier, did things for me, bought me clothes and clothes for Megumi as well and I've never asked you to do any of those things." You chuckle looking at him. "Your my man and Megumi is like basically my son. If I want to buy you and him things don't stop me." "But you're preventing me from buying you stuff? Yeah that's not how it works baby. Don't argue with me and let me spoil you today," he says giving you a kiss rubbing your back.

"Okay, I'll let you spoil me." You two spend some more time watching tv until you got mentally got ready to go shopping. Toji calls up a professional babysitter to watch Megumi as he got ready putting on a black button down shirt and black dress pants. He waits in the living room for you and the babysitter to arrive. Going back to you, you put on your Chanel jacket over your black strapless shirt with slightly baggy black jeans grabbing your Chanel glasses and purse with some accessories. Doing the final touches you spray a different type of perfume. Damn, I can still smell the miss Dior. Oh well. You spray Chanel coco mademoiselle on and grab your red lipstick applying some on.

Once your done you walk down meeting up with toji. "Oh fuck, you look beautiful." He leans down giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. You look handsome if I do say so myself." He chuckles holding you by the waist. The babysitter arrives and Toji pays him. "Take care of him okay?Every thing that he needs is on the kitchen table." Yes sir." You and Toji leaves the house getting into his car. "I do NOT remember you having the newest Mercedes." He chuckles as he starts the car. "It was a secret until now, like it?" You examine the car. "Hell yeah, she's a beauty." He chuckles putting his hand on your thigh.

"Mall first?" "Wait, so we aren't just going to one place today?" He moves his hand up and down on your thigh. "Nope. Anywhere you want to go baby. Let me know." Slick. "Uhm, the mall first will be fine." He smiles, driving again as the light turned green. You hook your phone up to the car playing Share my world by Mary J. Blige rolling the window down to feel the fresh air. He takes your hand into his as he stopped at an red light. "How did I get you?" You turn your head to look at him. "By telling me how you felt. What you trying to say?" "It's just, you're too good for me. Like you were sent from heaven." You chuckle, "Quit it."

The light turns green once again and y'all are getting closer to the mall. "Whatever you pick up or look at, I'm buying it okay?" You nod your head smiling as he pulls into the parking lot. He got out going to your side of the car opening it for you. "Thank you baby." He holds his hand out for you to take and you willing took it. He holds your hand closing your door. "Ready?" You nod your head smiling. "Lead the way." Walking towards the mall entrance he holds the door open for you to go in first following in behind you.

"Where we going first?" You thought for a moment. "Dillards is fine with you?" "Baby I said anywhere. It's fine with me, let's go." He holds your hand once more before starting to walk in dillards. Walking to dillards the workers greets you two. "Hello, welcome to dillards. Also, I love your outfit ma'am. Where'd you buy the Chanel jacket?" "Oh! Thank you, I bought it off the Chanel website years ago. It's probably not on site anymore." "Thank you, I'll check it out and see." You smile walking to the perfumes. Skimming through to see what's new.

You spot an perfume called mugler angel nova and smell it. "Mm, baby smell this." He smells and nods his head in improvement. "I hope your buying some other stuff also besides this perfume." You giggle placing a kiss on his lips. "Are you sure-" "Yes, don't argue." You roll your eyes playfully. "Alright Alright." You leave dillards with two bags in your hand. "Where else baby?" You look back at him. "Uhm, I'm hungry so let's go eat." He raises a brow but doesn't say anything. "Alright, if you wish." He wraps his arm around your waist going to the food court.

"Order whatever you want." You nod your head in response. You hear someone call his name.

"Toji!"