Ch. 9

[ 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵/𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 ]

"Huh?" You say turning your head around looking at him. He pants heavily looking into your eyes to say it again. "I think I love you. Not think. I do love you, I felt this attraction to you since I first saw you y/n." You look at him for a moment. "Toji, I think I want you to reconsider your feelings. I like you too, but, I don't want you to feel unsatisfied by being with someone like me." He looks at you with a frowned expression, pulling out from behind grabbing you to put you on your back inserting his cock back inside of you but not moving.

"Someone like you? Y/N, you're the woman I've dreamed for. I wouldn't change a thing about you. I love everything about you." As he says that he roams his hands over your body and stretch marks. "Don't ever doubt my feelings okay? I want you to give us a chance. Please." You look at him with vulnerability, pulling him into a kiss massaging his scalp. "Alright, I'll give you an chance," you say pulling away looking into his eyes.

"Really?" You nod your head in response. He pulls you in for another kiss. "Thank you... I really mean it. Thank you." You smile softly against his lips as he continues to kiss you slowly but passionately. He pulls away to look in your eyes massaging his hands through your hair. "I love you so much. You don't know how much you make me happy y/n." You smile softly at him. "You don't know how much your words make me happy. What should I call you know?" He looks at you for a moment. "Call me baby, darling, love, or just simply my name Toji. It's whatever you prefer to call me. I don't mind baby." You giggle softly at his words, "Alright baby." He slowly pulls out of you, "Let's clean up shall we?" You nod your head getting up slowly. He helps you get up walking towards the bathroom. Thank God Megumi was sleep. Poor child.

Might have to deal with this from now on. Toji runs the bath water putting some epsom salt in the tub and putting some bubbles in there lighting a candle. He gets in and reaches his hand out, "Come on baby." You grab his hand getting in the tub pushing yourself against his chest. "Gosh, I love the way you body feels against me," he says nuzzling his face against your neck as he wraps his arms around your waist. You close your eyes as he kisses on your neck softly. "Also, I won't fuck you in the tub so don't worry. I just love the feeling of you next to me," he says grinning as he massages your thighs.

"Oh yeah?" You said smiling. He grins grabbing your chin gently towards him to give you a kiss. "Yeah, I know better not to. If I did, we'd be in here a while longer," he says laughing a bit. "Do you want to listen to some music?" You nod your head, "Yeah, play Sweet love by Anita Baker." He nods his head in a elated way. As he plays the song he snakes his arms around your waist once more. "You know... you're the first woman I've really been with."

"Really?" "Mhm... I've never really consider the other women I've dated the past years a real thing. They're only wanted things from me which was money and dick. They never cared for Megumi. But you, you care for him. I know you're his babysitter but the past babysitters I've hired have been like beggars and never cared for him but the money. You put your all into babysitting him, and he seems to like you. I wouldn't even get mad if someone thought you was his mother." You smile playing with his hands. "Of course, Megumi is so cute and I love him. He looks like his father after all. Once he grows up the girls would be all over him I bet."

Toji laughs, "You calling me handsome?" You laugh with him. "I was calling your son cute, not you trying to put yourself into the conversation about your son. But big props to your genes, I wonder how his mother looked.." Toji goes quiet for a minute, the song changing to Say Yes by Floetry. "I don't want this to upset you, cause you're here and I've developed feelings for you baby. But I'll tell you about her okay? His mom was basically my first love. But she died due to health problems. I did grieve over her for some time but I'm glad she's resting somewhere good. But since I've met you, you make me forget about all the bad things baby."

He kisses your neck once again, massaging your shoulders like he did earlier. "I'm so sorry to hear that.. I'm here whenever you need me okay?" He nods his head resting his cheek on your shoulder. "We should probably get out of the tub now." He helps you get up from the tub passing you a towel to wrap around your body. "You can walk right?" "You're acting like you fucked me senseless." He grins looking at your body up and down. "Should I have done that? I don't mind going again." You shake your head. "You trying to fuck me again?" He laughs at your shocked tone. "No I'm playing with you baby. Come on let's go I'll give you one of my shirts I know you like them." You laugh a bit, "They are comfortable I give you that, just don't strip me out of it like you did before."

Toji chuckles at your words leading you to his room giving you a shirt. "Here you go baby." He passes you the shirt as he puts on his boxers sitting on the bed. He opens his arms for you to lay next to him. "Do you wanna move in? I mean it'll save you time from driving hours from here to your house." You look at him raising a brow. "Are you sure you want that or do you just want me to move in so you'll be close to me all times?" "Damn you caught me there. So how about it..?"

"Hmm..."