Chapter 19- Happy Im With You

Hayes POV

Nash was driving the car and I was in the back with david. I was leaning against the cars window and David was leaning against me while me and him are holding hands. With my other hand I would play with his hair. As I was playing with his hair David started to fall asleep but it didn't took long enough for him to shut his eyes. Now I have a sleeping David leaning against me. Then I had an idea.

"Hey Nash can David sleepover at our house tonight?" I asked Nash

"He can but not today Hayes I think David should be with his mom because they haven't been together lately okay bud" Nash told me

"Its okay Nash I don't think my mom would mind at all" David said

"Okay but I think we should go stop by at your moms house and ask her and for her to see that your okay alright?" Nash told David

"Okay then" David said

The ride was awhile but we finally got to Davids house. Once there David grabbed the keys under the mat and opened the doors. David told us to come in and we did. Then he yelled out to his mom saying,"Mom I'm here and I'm back from the hospital!!!" His mom can running in and ran to David and hugged him tight. She then realized that she was squeezing out the air out of her son and she let go of him.

"I'm happy your okay and back my son" Davids mom said almost crying but she didn't shed a tear. Some tough mom, then again she took care of david since his dad died when he was 2 years old. So she had to be strong and always trying her best to raise David up and to be like a two person but one person. Like being mom and dad at the same time. I feel bad what she had to go through but also impressed that she was strong for David and being the best guardian she can be to him.

"Thanks mom.....um hey can I sleepover at Hayes house tonight? Please?" David asked his mom

"But you just got back and I wanna spent sometime with you..." Davids mom said

"Mom please and I promise I'll spend sometime with you mom plus I want to spend sometime with........with my boy...friend.....Hayes....." David said as he felt scared on how his mom will react

"Wait you and.......are going out?...like as a couple?" Davids mom said as she tried to process all this

I was even scared on the inside and wanting to know if she will be okay with me going out with her son. Plus I really like David but every time I say that word "like" i feel like that's not the word and feeling I'm looking for. In fact I think the word and feeling is "love". That's it I love David and I'll do anything to be with him.

"I never thought that you would be.....you know" Davids mom said

"Well yeah mom and Hayes is my boyfriend and if you don't like that and don't want me here then I'll just leave with Hayes and his brother Nash to their house." David said feeling confident but also with fear on what he just told his mom. She just stared at he and then she spoke.

"No baby I'm okay with it.....I would never do that to you plus your my son and we both need each other I bet your dad would be okay with but idk. I'm here though and I don't what you are.....your my son and I don't ever want to lose you......ever..." Davids mom said as she went to go gave David a hug and then she came up to me.

"He can go to your house but please keep him safe." Davids mom told me and then she hug me and I hugged back.

"I will mama" I said as we stopped hugging

"Please call me Mrs. S" Mrs. S said

"Okay Mrs. S....David come on let's go I said as I grabbed David by the hand.

"Awww you two are cute together" Mrs. S said sounding like a teen girl. Me and David blushed.

"Wait but I need to pack my pjs" David said

"Don't worry about it I'll let you borrow some of mine plus I think they'll fit." I told David

"Okay then....well bye mom!" David yelled as we went outside to the car. We got in and we left. It didn't took us long to get to my house. Once there David said if we can watch a movie together upstairs. David went up yo my room to get things ready and pick a movie. I was downstairs making popcorn and getting some sodas and I took out ten bags of sour gummy worms and opened them all and put them on a different bowl. I got everything ready, except I'm wait for the popcorn to be done popin. As I was waiting Nash came in.

"Hey Hayes wyd?" Nash asked

"Just gonna eat some popcorn, drink sodas, and eat candy with David as we watch a movie together." I told Nash

"Don't do anything funny okay?" Nash said sounding serious

"We are not going to have sex bro okay plus if we do I don't think he would be ready and its my boyfriend and our decision if we wanna do it or not okay" I told Nash feeling kinda angry at what he told me.

"Alright alright jezzz but just be careful okay" Nash said

"I will don't worry" I assured him and he left but then came back as his head just poped up

"And use protection" Nash said as he finally left

"Nash!!" I yelled at him and then my face turned pink red

The popcorns were ready and I took them out the bag and into a bowl I got the Candy's and the sodas and the popcorn. I went up stairs and I saw David all settled in in my bed.

Well that's the end of chapter 19 I hoped you guys liked oh and I made a new book called Bayvid you guys should check it out stand its not another bxb its a bxg so yeah check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks again and I'll update soon.

                        SkyflightWorks        
                          ©Copyright