Chapter 17- All Is Forgiven

(Bmbmbmbm) Hi guys here is like a little A/N and then I'll go into chapter 17. First I just want to say that im thankful for you guys to read my book. I'm also happy that you guys like it and that I'm writing this book for you guys. Also I try to make every chapter good for you guys to enjoy :) . Last check out my other book called "Heart Risk" and check out my YouTube channel its called "Manny M". So yeah that's it thanks again u guys. You are the best like the best like amazing like well......idk what else lol. Well with out any further of do here is Chapter 17.

Hayes POV

(Ring ring....ring ring...) My alarm went off and I stretched my hand to turn it off.

" ugh why did I put the alarm on......wait!.......its time for me to get ready and go pick up David from the hospital! Oh shit I better go take a quick shower and then get ready and wake up Nash." I said as I got up and went to get some clothes and went inside the bathroom

Davids POV

I was awake and I was getting some clothes on for me to be ready to get picked up by Hayes and Nash. Then Dr. Smith came in.

"Hey david" Dr. Smith said as he came in

"Hi Dr. S" I replied to his greeting

"There is someone here to see you David" Dr. Smith said as he let someone in. Someone familiar.

"Do I know you?" I try saying polity to the boy that was the same age as me.

"............so you did forgot about me after all David.................its me Robert........" Robert said as he looked at me and I just stood there trying to remember anything of a Robert I know in the past but I couldn't.

"I'm sorry you might have me confused for another david" I said looking at robert

"David.....we use to date....." Robert said as he took a few steps forward to me

"No we di-" I said as Robert interrupted me

"Yes we did......in fact you forgot cuz........well you had another accident that you forgot your memory and your mom told me to stay away from y-" Robert said as I interrupted him

"That did not happen your a li-" I said as I got interrupted by Robert again

"The back of your head has some stitches.........you were bleeding a lot from your head...........Lance hit you hard with the baseball bat.................his still in jail................I went to the hospital with you and they took you in quick to save your life...........ur mom came I told her everything and she smacked me across my face.............she told me to leave you to get away from you...........and I did cuz I couldn't bare to see you..........your mom was right it was all my fault you ended up in the hospital.........."  Robert said and then I started to remember and out of no where my head started to hurt a lot and I fell to the ground and I was blacking out and then I hear robert scream for help and lefted me up.

"David don't close your eyes.......please don't close your eyes on me again please........" Robert said as tears started to come down his cheeks and landed on my shirt and soon enough I blacked out.....POV

Hayes POV

Me and Nash were on our way to pick up David. I just couldn't wait to see him.....to be with him. I'm not gonna mess up this time I'm not gonna let him go......I'm not gonna let anything hurt him again.........his mine........my Davi (that's right I made Hayes give him a nickname haha)

Me and Nash soon arrived and went inside the hospital. Once we got in Dr. Smith looked like if he was waiting for us to come but why?

"Nash....hayes........ We have bad news for you guys" Dr. Smith said