Chapter 10- Yes or No

Well here's another update and I hope you guys like it and please vote and comment and all that stuff so yams :/

-----------------Yes or No------------------

Davids POV:

He kissed me hayes kissed me and he asked me to be his boyfriend...........i really.......im just shocked I don't know what to say. Plus do I really like him? What if things go bad? Does he even like me like a lot? Am I even gay or bi? I just ugh to much questions in my head. I really don't know what to respond back to hayes so instead I socked him in the face and pushed him and ran out the house and went back to my house. I was in my room just crying and thinking of what happened and what I did to hayes. I know I shouldn't have done that to him but I just I don't know I'm afraid. Oh and now to think about it I bet that Nash will come after me and hit me and stuff after what I did to hayes face.

"David honey baby cone on you have to go to school now" mom said

"I don't feel good and I don't want to go to school today mom" I said acting sick

"ok then well I got to go to work ok you sure you'll be fine being by your self?" she asked

"yeah mom I think I can take care of myself" I said

"haha ok honey I'll see you later then ok oh and I'll leave you money for you to buy yourself something to eat ok"she said as she left

"ok thanks mom" I said

I heard my mom left and I was relieved that she was gone. I still kept thinking of what happen last night with hayes. Like I like him and stuff but I just I guess I'm not ready. I still also feel bad that I socked him in the face. Maybe I'll go again to his place and apologize to him for what I did to his face. I then heard the door someone was knocking. I bet it was my mom and she might of forgot something. So I went to go open the door.

"mom what did you for-" I said as I got cut off by getting punched in the stomach super hard that I lost all my air. I looked up and find out it was Nash no surprise.

"You stay away from my brother ok!"he yelled at me and then he picked me up from the floor and punched me again in the stomach and then he hit me in the face super hard. Great now I have a black eye like hayes but mine will be worse all swollen and gushy. Then he drop me on the floor and left. I was down on the floor for awhile then I got up and try to ignore all the pain. For some reason I still got ready to go to school. Then I went to the bathroom and hot my moms make-up and put some make-up on to cover up some bruises.....well at least try make them not noticeable. Dang Nash hit me really good and my whole body is hurting even more as I move a centimeter or an inch of any part of my body. Once I was ready I left to school once I got ther I got some eyes on me. I just knew people were noticing the bruises even though I tried to cover it up with my moms make-up. I went threw all my class periods and then lunch came and I got my lunch and sat down at a table from the back to the right corner where the table was next to a window. Then out of no where I heard someone came up to me and I turned and once I turned I saw Hayes standing there.

"David we need to tal- what happened to you?" hayes said as he noticed my bruises

"nothing just leave me alone hayes I don't want shit from you...in fact I don't want you causing me shit than I already have!" I said almost screaming really loud for people in the cafeteria could hear.

"N-No im not leaving you alone until you tell me who did this to you David...!" hayes said being really serious now and looking at me straight in the eye.

"It was your brother....Nash...." I said as I stopped eating because one my body still hurt even as a chewed my food and two cause I wasn't that much hungry because Nash already gave me a knuckle-hand-sandwich -.-

"H-HE DID THIS TO YOU!!" hayes finally screamed out loud for people to hear and now we had the whole room of people looking at us

Before Hayes could've said anything else I just got up and went outside.

"DAVID WAIT WHE-!" hayes shouted at me and before he could finish his sentence I left already as i couldn't hear the last word because the door closed behind me.

Hope you guys liked it and sorry I didn't update I really thought no one was going to read my story but now that I see people do I will try to update constant and I'll try to make every chapter my best writing I got just for you guys. Don't forget to like or comment on anything or on what you think about this chapter. Thanks again you guys really ;) :)