Chapter 21-Sight

Hey guys sorry I didn't update for a long time I really am sorry. But I'm back and gonna make this a good chapter for you guys. Also thanks for the 11k reads you guys this means so much to me. Well enough of that here's chapter 21!!!

Davids POV

I finished getting ready and I heard hayes talking to Nash about something but I couldn't heat them well. Then hayes came back.

"Come on David Nash is going to take us to the place where im going to show you. Trust me your gonna love it babe" hayes said as he came up to me and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him

"Oh yeah...?" I said as our noses were close to each other and touching

"Oh trust me you will..." Hayes said as he kissed me and I kissed back. His lips were soft. Then hayes bit my bottom lip to ask for entrance and I let him. He started to explore my mouth and then hayes let me explore his mouth. Our tounges were touching and then we both started to fight for dominance. Hayes obviously won but i didn't care the kiss was just so intense and so fucking amazing.

"Um not try to interrupt or anything but um do you guys wanna go or just have sex again?" Nash said as me and hayes stopped kissing and looked at him.

"Oh yeah sorry bro I just couldn't help my self...let's go" hayes told Nash and then looked at me to wink at me which made me blush and then we left the room and went to Nash's car and got in and then we were off to the surprise place that hayes wants to show me.the car ride was eh but the part u liked best was when me and hayes were holding hands and snuggling up to one another. We finally arrived and to me the only things I saw was trees and rocks and more of tress and rocks.

"So this is it?" I said sounding a little sad

"Haha no its not come on" hayes said as he got out the car and I came from behind and followed him while Nash waited in the car.

We were walking for awhile and then hayes covered my eyes with his hands.

"Hayes I'm gonna fall cause I can't see you know" I told him as I was being careful on not to trip

"Don't worry you'll be fi-" hayes got interrupted as me and hayes tripped together. I was on my back on the ground and hayes was on top of me.

"Ow..." I said as I rubbed the back of my head

"Ugh sorry...I guess it was a bad idea so much for trying to surprise you and be all romantic and stuff" hayes said as he lifted him self up with his hands but was now hovering over me. We stared at each others eyes for awhile and then hayes leaned in and was 1 or 2 centimeters away from my lips until I spoke up.