Chapter 9- The Sleepover

Hey guys I know I said I'll stop with this story but I thought about it and I'll finish it for the people who ate reading so ya here's the new update hope you guys like it.

---------------The Sleepover---------------

Hayes POV:

 I was waiting for David to come for the sleepover. I so excited and im going to try to make him be mine. I later hear someone at the door.

"David! I got it!!" I said running to the door. 

 I opened the door and seeing David standing holding his stuff.

"come on in" I said as he walked in

"wow your house is big Hayes" he said

"I guess its big"I replied back

"so.........now what?" he said waiting for me to say something

"um.....i don't know.....um.......you wanna go up stairs in my room" I said

"yeah ok and I'll even set up my sleeping bag too" he said as we went up the stairs

"well this it my room"I said

"cool"David said looking around the room

"yeah....um.....david" I try to speak

"whats up hayes?" he said

"I want to tell you that if..........if...........if its ok for you to put ur stuff and set your sleeping bag there" I said point at the spot which is next to my bed

Damit why didn't I tell him if he could be my boyfriend I know he likes me and he knows that I like him but I just don't know why I couldn't. Maybe in time I'll feel more confident to ask him out and soon he'll be my boyfriend.We started to just talk for a while and then it got all quite all of a sudden.

"well I think I should hit the hay hayes I'm really tired" David said as he was getting comfortable in his sleeping bag.

 I also started to go to my bed and get comfortable and ready for bed and then I turn off the lights.We were asleep for a while until David spoke.

"hayes.....Hayes you awake?"he said

 "mmmm.......yeah what's up David"I said while waking up

 "I can't sleep..."he said

 "how come?"I said

 "I just.....i don't know....i just can't sleep........can I um........sleep with you?"he said sounding a little shy and nervous

 "yeah sure"I said moving aside to make room for David to sleep with me. Maybe this could be a good chance for me to make a move.

 "how about now do you think you'll be able to sleep now?" I asked David as me and he were looking eye to eye that our noses almost touched we were an inch away.

 "yes......um hay-" he said as I cut him off with a kiss

 "David I lik- no I love you David more than you can imagine and i want ask you if you can be my............my boyfriend?" i asked him as he just stayed quite for awhile and still shocked by the surprised kissed i gave him earlier. 

 well I'm going to leave there I guess I'll have you guys in like I guess suspense to see wat will happen on the next update. So what do you guys think is he going to say "yes" or "no"???? Lol well thanks for reading it means a lot really.