Chapter 6- A Chance To Win Your Heart

Hayes POV-

When i got out of my car i turn to see if david was following me and instead i saw him go with my mom somewhere.

"Oh NO!!!!! She better not!!!!! No i told her not to!!!!" I said in my head

So instead of going to school today i follow them where ever they were going.

Davids POV-

Hayes mom was driving for awhile now and i thought we were going around in circles because i was getting kinda dizzy or it might be because i was wondering what hayes mom wanted to talk about im so nervous.

"Okay we're here" she said as well finally stopped at a diner.

We entered the diner and got a table and she told me what i wanted to eat.

"Its ok i just at breakfast......" I said nervously

"Oh come don't worry" she said smiling

So i order and we later then started to eat once we finished she stared at me and spoke.

"The reason that i want to talk to you is about my son Hayes........"

I knew it he must've told his mom obviously he tells her everything......i should just say sorry already or better ill tell her i will move ugh i don't know hoe to deal with this.

"i um........im sorry...........i don't know what i did.................i just did it............and" i said as i was getting to the point that i was going to cry and break.

"Its okay im not mad at you for liking my son its ok he talked about it with me last night because i saw him mad or something and i went up to his to talk and im happy that he likes you and i think you do to.

Hayes POV-

I heard my mom telling him how much i like him. I broke down now he won't talk to me or worse yet tell people we kissed n stuff ugh why mom. I got t-. I stopped as i heard david talk.

"With all do respect hayes mom i like him a lot too i just didn't think he would like that he would hate maybe he says he likes me and then he will lose feelings and end up hurting and i dont want that I'v-" david said but stopped as he saw me.

"Hayes!?!?!?" He said all surprised

I went inside the diner because there was no use in hiding no more.

"Hey david" i said looking at him

"im gonna go over there and let you two talk........." My mom said awkwardly and left

"David i like you a lotvi really do an-" i said as i got interrupted from david

"You say that now but you'll hurt i just know it somehow......" He said turning sad

"Let me prove you wrong then....let me show you how much i like you..........care about you..........please david and i promise i wont hurt you" i said still staring at david.

He was starting too cry and i went over to sit next to him i hugged him and i left his head up and kissed his soft lips. He backed up and looked at me.

"Okay then will give it a tr-" he said as i interrupted

"Really!?! Yes!!!! THA-" i said with excitement until i got interrupted by david.

"But we're not boyfriends ok" david said looking at me serious

"Trust me ill make you my boyfriend and we will be together and you'll be all mine." I said as he blushed.

I then cuddled him and kissed him in the mouth again and he kissed back.

"Awww you guys are cute together........well i cant take you guys to school now because there's only a few minutes before it ends so you guys want me to take you somewhere or go home?" My mom said while she was looking at us smiling.

Hope you guys like it and im sorry if its short i try to make it long or medium as possible. Thanks for reading and there will be more update. Thanks again :)