Chapter 20- sex or leave?

*warning smut and bxb sex will happen in this chapter and if you don't like it then read it simple as that but if you do then I hope you enjoy it*

D@vids POV

I was getting comfortable in hayesbed and I swear to good his bed was comfy as fuck. Then Hayes came in with the bowl of popcorn.

"Getting comfortable I see?" Hayes said

"Yes...yes I am" I said as I smiled at him

"Well which movie do you wanna see so you can get comfy with me in bed" Hayes said as he winked at me and that made my face turn hot red.

"Um idk which to watch anything is okay as long as we don't watch a scary movie okay" I told Hayes

"Well guess what babe?" Hayes asked me

"What babe?" I questioned him

"We are watching a.......SACRY MOVIE!" Hayes yelled out and put the popcorn on his desk and jumped at me and he started to tickle me.

"Hayes.....haha....no.....stop......your gonna.....haha...gonna......haha.....make me pee......haha.....stop please haha" I try to tell him as I was also laughing at the same time and try to escape

"Roar! I need to feed ohm ohm ohm" Hayes said in a monster playful way

"Hayes stop hahaha omg your to cute" I said as he still kept tickling me and making me laugh.

Then Hayes grabbed both of my arms and pinned them down. Then he looked at me in the eye. His eyes are so beautiful I could stare at them for ever. He was breathing heavily and I was too. I really want Hayes to get off of me now because with him looking at me with his eyes and him breathing heavily in front of my face and while me enhaling his breathe in. I'll tel you his smell was fruit roll up mixed with the smell of sour gummy worms.I know yum right. But the thing is because of all of those things i was getting a boner. And Hayes was sitting on my dick. I try to swirm away but I couldn't he was stronger than me and I couldn't get him off of me no matter what I try to do to get out of his gio and for him to get off of me. But its to late now my dick was in its full erectionand it was touching Hayes ass. Im just hoping he doesn't notice.

"Um David?" Hayes called my attention and right there and then I knew he felt my erection and he was gonna ask. Fuck.

"Um yeah?" I asked Hayes

"Your friend down there seems to have a problem" Hayes told me as he looked down at my erection.

"Um haha yeah it has a mind of its own" I laughed as I told Hayes

"Well I think it wants out" Hayes said as he unzipped my pants and took them off. After that Hayes took his pants off plus his shirt and he took my shirt off as well. Then we went back to kissing. The kiss started to intenseifie and our bodies started to get hot by the second. Hayes mouth tasted like sour worm candy which gave a really good taste to the kiss. Then out of no where Hayes rapidly took off my boxers and he did the same thing to him self.

"(Breathing heavily) Wait do you have a condom? " I asked Hayes

"(Breathing heavily) yeah" Hayes responded to my question and he took out two condoms one for me and one for him. We put them on and went back to kissing. Then Hayes lefted both my legs up and put them on his shoulders. He spit on his hand and rubbed it on my anus. Hayes then started to put one finger at a time inside my ass hole. At first it was a weird feeling but then when Hayes stopped fingering me he positioned his dick to my ass hole and he whispered into my ears.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle" Hayes whispered which made my body shiver and send a nice sensation throughout my whole body. Then Hayes slowly started to put his dick up my ass slowly but then he went a little quick which then started to hurt which aslo made me whimper into a nice soft tone of pain then hayes dick finally made it all the way up to my ass which made a pop sound and right there he touche my prostate which sent all kinds of good fucking sensation throughout my whole body that out of no where I moaned every time Hayes kept fucking me and ass the faster and harder he fucked me the more I moaned in pleasure. Having Hayes inside of me felt.....well words can't even describe what I felt. Hayes kissed me so passionately he caressed me all over my body. Then the sex got hot all of a sudden and j went something like this...

"Uuuhhh... Hayes...... Oh..my... God.... Yes....Hayes.... Fuck me.... Uuuhhh.... Yea.... Baby.... Fuck me hard.... Uuuhhh...." I said while moaning and enjoying the good fucking sex the special moment with Hayes.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.... David.... I think..... I think I'm gonna........"

"Gonna what babe....."

"Cum!!!!"

"Aaaaaaggggghhhhhhh" we both sort of yelled out loud but who cares I just had sex with my boyfriend and that's Hayes Grier.

"Wow that was amazing" Hayes said as he was trying go catch his breathe

"I know right" I replied as I as well was trying to catch my breathe

"Come onget dressed I wanna show you something" Hayes order me

"But I dont want to I'm to lazy" I said playfully

"Haha come on you lazy ass" Hayes said as he dragged me out of bed but I didn't care and so I went to go get dressed so I could be ready for where ever Hayes was planning on taking me.

Hi guys sorry I'm taking long to update I hoped you liked this chapter and please tell if you liked it or not and I'm really happy that a lot of you guys are reading my book thank you so much I really adore you guys. Again sorry I took long just had my friend have a problem that she could be possibly be pregnant and then school shit stuff and then family and then ugh so much stuff but bare with me here I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible. Again thanks and please tell me on what you think of this chapter or about the story/ book.

Comment
Vote

SkyflightWorks

©Copyright